Surf camp at Lanzarote low season, 7nightsSKU: 3259
Description of Surf camp at Lanzarote low season, 7nightsOur surf camps are aimed at every level.
We're located at Famara beach where we've the perfect conditions for learning and practising surfing all year long. Moreover, our professional instructors look for the best places in the beach to practice this sport every day.
Our equipment is new and high-quality and we've 120 surfing boards from the best brands with different measures and shapes, Hawaii's Excel wetsuits and the best instructors.
Our instructors have a lot of experience in this matter and they love teaching surf so you'll learn safe, easy and having a lot of fun.
Every day we'll invite you to a picnic (hot sandwiches and water or juice) for lunch at the beach so you recharge your batteries.
The schedule is the following:
- Warm up and stretches following Yoga principles.
- Explanation of the exercises on the sand.
- Practice in the water.
- Corrections in the sand, explanation and practice again.
- 30 minutes break for having lunch.
- Come back to the water and continue practising.
- Surfing supervised by the instructors.
- Return to the school.
- Accommodation during one week in our Surf House, 50 metres away from Famara beach
- Surfing classes 5 hours 5 days
- It includes all the necessary equipment such as wetsuits, board...
- Picnic in the beach (hot sandwiches and water or juice)
- Accompanied by professional instructors
- Diploma after the tuition
- Accident and civil liability insurance