Surf camp Holy Week, MalagaSKU: 34620
Description of Surf camp Holy Week, MalagaWe are talking about a surf camp focused on kids with ages between 11 and 15 with which they could learn from the scratch to practise this sport or, if they already have experience, improve your style and skill with specialized instructors who will give them more customized lessons. The latest will be possible given that children will be divided in ages and level of experience.
We will practise in the beach of Palmar in Vejer de la Frontera and those days in which weather is not optimal to do surfing, we will move to another beaches.
Apart from surfing, in four days we'll have enough time to enjoy ourselves with other activities in the afternoon, like soirées, the beach volleyball or games ourdoors.
- Lodge during 4 days
- Full board
- 2-hour surf lessons each day and time for surfing for free under the care of the instructors
- Other games and activities in the afternoon or at night
- Pictures of the camp
- Complete equipment to do surfing
- Qualified surf instructors experienced in this sport
- Instructors for leisure and free time for the rest of the schedule
- Accident insurance
- Civil liability insurance
- Lodge in hostel Alhambra
- Full board
- Rooms shared with up to 4 persons
- Wi-fi in the entire center
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant in the center