Summer surf camp for kids, BarcelonaSKU: 48852
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Summer surf camp for kids, BarcelonaIf your children and teenagers are between 6 and 14 years old, don't doubt it anymore and make the most of your summer holidays with us. Could you imagine a better activity than a one-week surf camp? If you consider passionate about surfing, this is your option!
The camp will take place from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. everyday. This is an activity available between the second half of June and the last days of July. We're located in our incredible facilities in Aigüadolç beach, in Sitges (Barcelona).
Moreover, we count on well-experienced instructors, who will be watching all the participants during all the activities, apart from directed surf classes and other kinds of water sports:
- During our surf classes, the participants will be able to learn the most basic surf contents, such as the rowing technique and how to stand right on the surf table
- Paddle surf: this is an exciting sport which is becoming successful due to it's easy to practice. It consists of surfing on a bigger table than the surf one with the help of a paddle
- Skate: skateboard is a sport which leads us to learn all the important tricks on a table through the ground, so you can apply them on the water as well
- Longboard cruiser: this is a new sport, which is practiced with a larger table than the one used for the skateboard activities. We will practice this sport in such a safe way, with well-experienced instructors watching all the participants
- Big surf: this surfing modality leads children to go on bigger surf tables to maintain their balance without falling on the water
If you want your children to come on other dates, do not hesitate to ask us.
*The schedule can be lengthened until 5:00 p.m. and you can also hire a catering service for an additional cost.
- Well-experienced teachers
- Surf, paddle surf, skate, longboard&cruiser, and big surf classes
- All the necessary materials for all the activities
- A T-shirt of the camp
- Mandatory insurances