Camp in Oropesa de Mar 3 weeks 8 to 20hSKU: 17656
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Camp in Oropesa de Mar 3 weeks 8 to 20hIn Oropesa del Mar, your children can enjoy a camp with English or Spanish for visitors for 3 weeks. A complete educational schedule which takes place from Monday to Friday from 8 am. to 8 pm. in half-board regime. The camp is attended by Spanish and non-Spanish kids, so the cultural environment will be a very nurturing one for all of them.
We will divide the students into ages to provide you with a quality education and closer treatment. There are 4 different groups:
- Group A: ages 7 to 8
- Group B: ages 9 to 12
- Group C: ages 13 to 15
- Group D: ages 16 to 17
Furthermore, on Wednesdays will be tons of fun, since we will visit the multi-adventure park Saltapins, where we you will be enjoy going with the zip-line, rock wall and obstacle circuit, or to Aquarama water park in Benicássim.
In this price is included the breakfast, the lunch and the afternoon snack, everything elaborated in our kitchen. If any kids need it, we can prepare special menus for those kids with allergies or with food intolerances.
Besides, we have novelties like the robotics or cuisine programmes for the students that are in the camp from the 1st to the 19th of July. They can choose between the following:
- Cooking workshop: children will learn basic cuisine notions, whilst they have fun and pass a great time, dynamic activities like culinary gymkhana to practice everything they have learned.
- Robotics and technology workshop adapted to the participant´s ages. Minecraft, LEGO, Arduino, 3D printing, Maker Engineering, TinkerCAD or APP Inventor are some of the programs they will develop.
- Water sports session with surf, paddle-surfing, kayaking... and many other water sports at the Mediterranean sea.
Choose from the calendar the week which you would like to start the camp. It can be from the 29th of June, and until the 14h of August.
- English or Spanish lessons
- Water and sports activities
- Trip to the multi-adventure park
- Equipment required for the entire schedule
- Multi-cultural living with foreign students
- Qualified instructors
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack