German day camp, Madrid, 1 weekSKU: 49499
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of German day camp, Madrid, 1 weekAre you looking for an incredible camp for your children to make the most of their summer holidays learning German? If you are in Madrid, this is your best option!
For this urban camp, the participants will be divided into several groups. They will be able to come between the last week of June and all the month of July from Monday to Friday. We will give you the possibility to choose the most suitable dates for you by selecting them on our schedule.
This is an ideal activity for children between 7 and 13 years old. We count on a complete activities plan: more than 125 of them! Your children won't have time to get bored! The participants will be divided into two groups depending on their ages: between 7 and 10 years old and between 11 and 13 years old.
The main language during this camp will be German, although your children don't need to count on previous experience with it to participate in our camp. That's because they will be able to learn easily due to our teaching method, based on a lot of entertaining activities. Moreover, this is a teaching method well-adapted to Spanish speakers.
Apart from these activities, your children will have the opportunity to discover German costumes and culture, so they will live a total linguistic immersion!
We count on five bilingual and native teachers, all of them graduated, and five well-experienced certified instructors, all of them native or bilingual.
As you may have noticed, we are not one of those camps where your children are always sitting in front of a blackboard taking notes. We believe in dynamism and exciting activities as a learning method!
We will count on two instructors for every 15 participants, which is a bigger proportion. That's because we believe in a complete personalized attention.
The price also includes the breakfast and lunch everyday. Moreover, we will prepare healthy and handmade meals!
We will follow this timetable for this day camp:
- We will spend two days enjoying different activities in Madrid, such as visiting some museums, the zoo, the chairlift, different activities, and so on
- We will spend one day in environmental education centres, all of them surrounded by the natural environment. There, the participants will also enjoy many sports
- We will also organize a trip one day to one specific point in Comunidad de Madrid, such as El Escorial, Alcalá de Henares or even Valmayor reservoir
Apart from the trips and visits, we will enjoy the following activities during this camp:
- Perfumes workshop
- Cultivating an urban garden
- Directed games with a map
- How to interpret Morse code
- Survival and first aid
- Traditional and alternative sports
- Music and theatre workshops
- Crafts workshops (clay, how to make toys, recycling paper)
- German cooking for beginners
Could you think of a better option for your children than this camp?
What are you waiting to book this activity?
*For groups with 10 or more children, we count on a special discount: one of them can come for free or an adult can enjoy a German course during one of the weeks available for the camp.
- Five-day urban camp
- Two instructors for every 15 participants
- Many trips with tickets included
- Transport by bus
- Breakfast, lunch, and water