Skate camp in MálagaSKU: 13603
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Skate camp in MálagaWe've been organising skate camps addressed to kids aged between 8 and 18 years old, in Málaga.
We encourage you to enjoy a urban skate camp without accommodation. The length of our camp is 5 days.
Throughout the camp, we'll visit a range of surf camps, such as those located in Cártama, Alhaurín, Fuengirola, and Málaga among others. You can visit the skateshop of Málaga to buy different things.
During the first camp day, teachers will do a presentation, and then we'll do both a level and a technique test. We'll create groups composed of 3 or 4 people.
During the skate lesson, you'll practique the basic technique, balance and spins. If you're an experienced skater, we'll show you new skate techniques.
Kids will be given theory and practice lessons.
We'll provide the participants with fruit and drinks.
A team of photographers and filmers will take pictures of our campers.
- Stake lessons developed by professional instructors
- Transfer service (public or private) and a support vehicle
- Visit to the best skateparks in Málaga
- Customised attention
- JART skateboard as a gift
- Professional skaters visit
- Educational activities
- Accident and civil liability insurances
- Rooms with 3 or 4 individual beds, bathrooms and hot water
- Swimming pol
- Chillout area, WiFi
- Audiovisual room
- Dining room
- Street units' circuit
- Fingerboard circuit
- Professionals supervision 24h
- Recording room, instruments
- Gardens and green areas
- Torremolinos beach 200 metres far