Course on viticulture, oenology and wine tastingSKU: 13648
Description of Course on viticulture, oenology and wine tastingWith this enology and wine tasting course, you will become familiar with the fantastic wines of the prestigious J. Miquel Jané winery.
Our vineyards are located in the region of Alt Penedès, a unique environment where viticulture coexists with nature in harmony.
The activity, conducted in Spanish, consists of three parts:
- A walk around the vineyards to get to know the characteristics of the soil, the climate and the life cycle of the grapevine.
- We explain you the process of winemaking and aging in oak barrels.
- We finish with tasting our wines and some local products while taking part in a wine-tasting course taught by an oenologist.
- Visiting the vineyards on foot, a course on viticulture (1 hour)
- Visit to the winery with oenological explanations (30 min)
- Tasting 4 J. Miquel Jané wines made in the winery that won international awards (1 hour 30 min)
- Local appetizers
- Course dossier with explanatory information that serves as a practical guide