Description of Enotourism+breakfast+tasting+snackCome to know the vineyards in Sanlucar and discover the most emblematic places in the area.
This environment can be enjoyed in any season of the year and it offers you the possibility to learn interesting details about the origin of the wines in Jerez, its history and ways of production. The visit is led by expert guides that will give you the information in an entertaining and easy way.
You can get initiated in the use of the venencia and the tasting of wines from Jerez or Manzanilla from Sanlúcar. All this will be accompanied by our traditional gastronomy.
Get to know where the wine spirit is born and have fun with the traditional enotourism.
- 10 am: Welcoming in the house of the vineyard. Breakfast with traditional pastries and Muscatel from Chipiona
- Vineyard visit with guide
- Introduction sessions and practices with the venencias
- Wine tasting: Manzanilla from Sanlúcar and wines from Jerez
- Ending snack with Iberian cold meat and Spanish omelette
- Return to Sanlúcar
(Other pickup points, ask us)