Visit + Wine Tasting Sahagún Camino SantiagoSKU: 54830
Description of Visit + Wine Tasting Sahagún Camino SantiagoIf you're a wine lover and want to get immersed in this world just accompany us on this visit to our wine cellars in Sahagún.
First, we'll show you the different section in which our facilities are divided while you learn the different steps to make an excellent wine.
These are some of our designation of origin products:
- Julio Crespo: macerated during 16 months in French oak.
- Finca Villarzán: 12 months in French oak.
- Señorío Valderaduey: 6 months in French oak.
- Julio Crespo Albarín: also 6 months in French oak.
- Rose Dúne Nuit: a great rosé wine.
After the visit, we'll invite you to a wine-tasting activity to try out two of these stunning wines accompanied by sweet and salty appetisers.
Come to León and enjoy good wine!
- Wine cellar visit
- 2 wines to taste
- Sweet and salty taste