Visit to the wineries and special seasonal menuSKU: 14777
Description of Visit to the wineries and special seasonal menuCome and visit our facilities in Ronda!
We are located in a privileged enclave, between Natural Parks and archaeological sites from Roman times. A beautiful viewpoint!
You will visit the cellars, where we will teach you all the secrets of winemaking.
And afterwards, we will enjoy a wonderful meal, accompanied, of course, by our wine.
The menu will depend on the season.
In spring/summer, it will be this:
- Gazpacho, white garlic or Salmorejo
- Excellence Salad
- Chacina Serrana or cooked prawns
- Papillon salmon with cooked potatoes or rice paella
- Fruit salad Excellence or Fresh Fruit
- Bread, water, soft drinks and wine
- Orange salad with cod, white celery and apple
- Village bread crumbs with: Bacon, black pudding, chorizo, fried egg and peppers, accompanied by orange or melon
- Sweet porridge dessert with cane honey.
- Bread-Water-Soft Drinks-Wine
What does the activity include
- Reception of visitors.
- Walk through the vineyard. “Good wine is made in the vineyard“.
- Visit of the facilities. “The transformation“.
- Visit to the Barrel Room."The temple of wine".
- Tasting of our wines.
How long the activity lasts
The duration of the complete activity will be 4 hours.
When your activity starts and finishes
8 - 30 people
Recover the 3% value of each purchase. Rewards can be used in future purchases
How much would you pay for this offer?
Questions and answers about the activity
Updating the map...
2-42 People Lunch
2-10 People Accommodation Lunch