Wine cellar visit and special seasonal menuSKU: 14777
Description of Wine cellar visit and special seasonal menuCome to visit our new installments, in Ronda!
We are located in an exclusive enclave, between Natural Parks and archeological sites of the roman times. A beautiful viewpoint!
You will ge to visit the wine cellars, where you will get to know all the secrets about the elaboration and preparation of wine.
Later, you can enjoy a wonderful meal, served along with our wine.
The menu will depend on the season.
During the spring and summer months, it will be the following:
- Gazpacho (a cold vegetable soup), white garlic or Salmorejo4
- Excellence Salad
- Chacina Serrana (dried meat) or Raw Prawns
- Salmon served with cooked potatos or rice paella
- Fruit Salad or Fresh Fruit
- Bread, water, cold drinks and wine
- Orange, fish, white celery and apple salad.
- Breadcrumbs with tocino, morcilla, chorizo (pork meat), fried eggs and peppers, along with orange or melon.
- Dessert of sweet mush with molasses
- Bread- Water- Drinks- Wine
- Visitors greeting.
- Walk along the vineyard "The good wine is made in the vineyard".
- Visit along the facilities "The transformation".
- Visit of the Sala de Barricas "The wine temple"
- Wine tasting.