Aquamarina We are a company dedicated to the realization of diving courses for anyone who is passionate about the sea or just be curious to establish a direct contact with the ocean, with the fauna and flora marine, with the depths of our waters….
We have two types of courses:
- Initiation courses. The course takes place in two weeks, 1st theoretical week and the 2nd week pool and sea. Custom courses for max. Of 10 students per class, by highly qualified personnel with a degree of experience of more than 20 years in the world of diving.
- Advanced course. If you want information about this course, please contact us and we will explain what you need.
We also have SSI specialty courses:
- Boat Diving, Deep Diving, Stress and Rescue, Dry Suit Diving, Nitrox (Enriched Air Nitrox), Equipment Maintenance Techniques (Equipment Techniques), Underwater Navigation (Navigation), Night Diving and Limited Vision (Night & Limited Visibility Diving), Wrecks (Wreck Diving), Caves (Cavern Diving).
Also, from Aquamarina we carry out other types of activities, so you don't lose your rhythm and don't fall into monotony. You can also choose which one suits your interests and needs:
- Underwater navigation. Feeling oriented while diving is one of the most important fundamentals of diving.
- Night diving: Well equipped, it makes a place where you have already been during the day, you seem enchanted at night because of the spectacular colors and diversity of nightlife.
- Deep diving. It gives you access to dive sites with an aquatic life that lives at greater depths, you can visit sunken wrecks that are usually quite deep.
- Dive from a boat. It allows you, on the one hand, to access dive sites that are far from the coast where you could not swim from the shore, and on the other hand, it gives you the opportunity to meet other people who share your hobby for the underwater world.
- The sunken ships (wrecks). They offer diversity, attractions and opportunities that are not found in natural diving environments; the underwater world quickly seizes a sunken ship and turns it into an artificial reef plagued with life.
If you are interested in the courses or activities we offer, do not hesitate to contact us. In Aquamarina we will be waiting for you.