At Broadwater Education Center we organize English camps in Salamanca, in Marbella, in Barcelona, in Madrid and Valencia for high school and college students from all over the world.
One of the most intensive camps we have is the one in Salamanca to pass the Trinity College exam . During the days of each day, students can only communicate in English to ask questions, talk to their classmates or do the activities.
The program of the camp consists of:
- Four daily English hours.
- Between two or three hours of leisure activities in English.
- Sports such as football, hockey or basketball, among others, in English.
- Excursions around Salamanca to museums and representative areas of the city.
- Canoeing along the Torme River s, passing through both calm waters and whitewater.
- Swimming pool with slides: so that you also have moments of fun and relaxation without thinking in English. Finally they will take the corresponding exam to prove that everything they have learned during the camp.