Directory of guided tours in Albacete. Check prices and get the best deals on cultural tours in Albacete. You can visit in Albacete with the different tourist guides in Albacete discovering the city neighborhoods and monuments in an original and different way. Try the night city toours or the private tours.
All the Guided Tours companies in Albacete
Multiaventura Los Olivos
Alcala Del Jucar (Albacete)
In Multiaventura Los Olivos, we have our own guide that has the misión to take you to the most well-known places of Alcalá del Júcar, offering you, during the visit, a lot of details and curious facts about each of the places.
Some of the treasures to which we can get closer are:
- The Castle: an Almohad building which dates back to the twelfth century. We will be able to appreciate it thanks to the conservation that has been made in it.
- The caves of Másago, Garadén and of Diablo: amongst the ones that we can highlight the first one as it has been done by hand in the inner side of the mountain and it has received different usages as, for example, as touristic house.
- San Andrés church: a mixture of different styles of architecture to the service of religion. From this, we can mention the details of the Baroque time in the XVIII century.
- The Roman Bridge: known popularly but from which we will discover that its origins are not the same of this civilization.
- La Paza de Toros: no matter if you have seen in it pictures or not, but you will get surprised due to its image completely far from what we expect when they talk us about something concerning the bull races. (Cultural Tours Albacete)
Cueva de Montesinos
Ossa De Montiel (Albacete)
In the Montesinos Cave we accompany you through the surroundings of the Lagunas de Ruidera with our explanations specialized in the area on a simple or theatrical guided tour.
One of our main tours has a full duration of 3 hours . Within these we have prepared an itinerary that is intended to reach the main points that remain visible to the public and others that are hidden from view of those who are not experts in the park.
In order to be accessible to all ages and types of groups we will talk in a didactic way . We will help each other through videos that will illustrate everything we are going to see or what we are already attending on our walk.
We will talk about how this space was formed and how it evolved over time, what fauna and plant species we can find in it and what are the most appreciable characteristics they possess. We will be impressed with the views of a waterfall that reaches 15 meters. In addition we will have great ease to contemplate the place from its panoramic viewpoints. The Hermitage of San Pedro or the Castle of Rochafrida will also become recommended stops. (Cultural Tours Albacete)
Chinchilla De Monte Aragon (Albacete)
Mundo Verde Guided Tours is a company based in Albacete that offers you the possibility of walking different routes made to measure with the help of an expert guide , this one will be in charge of telling you the secrets that this city awaits.
Our featured route:
Guided tours of the lagoon complex of Pétrola - Corral Rubio - La Higuera
Scheduled excursions may be of different duration with or without a guide. We adapt perfectly to your plan. We can also offer group or customized routes.
Mundo Verde offers you everything you need to get away from noise, stress, routine ...
Come and meet us! (Cultural Tours Albacete)