Directory of guided tours in Palencia. Check prices and get the best deals on cultural tours in Palencia. You can visit in Palencia with the different tourist guides in Palencia discovering the city neighborhoods and monuments in an original and different way. Try the night city toours or the private tours.
Activities related to your search
All the Guided Tours companies in Palencia
Palencia (City) (Palencia)
The company Visit Palencia is directed by Doña María José Fernández graduated in tourism and authorized by the Junta de Castilla y León to be a tourist guide. He is a native of Palencia and knows all the secrets that this city hides, there is no better person to guide you through the streets of Palencia and you can enjoy all the charms of this city.
María José has a great diversity of services from which you can choose between:
- Palencia Capital: With this itinerary you will pass through each and every corner of the city. Accompanied by the official guide María José who will explain all the details and characteristics of the most emblematic monuments of Palencia. We highlight the visit to the Cathedral, Convent of San Pablo, Plaza Mayor, Mercado de Abastos ...
- Camino de Santiago in Palencia: During the pilgrimage period many of the pilgrims passed through the city of Palencia, leaving their mark there for every road they passed. With this route you can go through all the areas that led to the Camino de Santiago, as well as the most characteristic monuments of the time.
- Canal de Castilla in Palencia: This is one of the largest hydraulic works in all of Spain. In principle they would have thought to build four branches, but finally only three branches were built that you will be able to access all of them and observe the fantastic nature that surrounds them.
- The Romanesque north palentino: in the north of the city is the majority of ecclesiastical and religious constructions throughout the history of Palencia. You can see most of Romanesque monuments throughout the European continent. It is characterized by cloisters and friezes.
-The Romanesque south of Palencia: With this route you can see a variety of emblematic monuments corresponding to different architectural styles. You will find the first construction of the Romanesque style: the crypt of San Antolin.
- The Palentina mountain: These rocky systems are located northwest of the city of Palencia. Thanks to them you can enjoy incredible places surrounded by an unbeatable ecosystem. You can breathe the pure air of the Palencia mountain. It is a perfect excursion to disconnect from all problems and be in full contact with nature.
- Castles of Palencia: With this itinerary you will enjoy the diversity of architectural towers that were the defense of many of the high nobility, courts, bourgeoisie, kings ... unfortunately time passes for everyone, and many they have been made ruins. But we can visit many others that are shown to us as witnesses of a very important historical past in the Spanish territory.So we will visit the following castles:
Castle of Fuentes de Valdepero
Monzón de Campos Castle
Belmonte de Campos Castle
- Villas Romanas de Palencia: With this route you can observe the cultural heritage left by the Romans as they pass through the city of Palencia. Currently you can visit two villas: Villa Romana de la Olmeda and Villa Romana de la Tejada, where you can see the great diversity of mosaics and other artistic works of great cultural value.
In Vista Palencia we can help you organize your itineraries and visits to the city ofPalencia (Cultural Tours Palencia)