With Top Landing you will finally have the opportunity of flying on a hang glider near Madrid. We are the only company that offers this kind of service only half an hour drive away from the capital city of Spain, since this is where the nearest authorised areas for flying in this area are located.
- Our tandem hang glider flights: you will live this experience by the side of one of our experienced pilots, which means you won't need to fly on your own. We have two of the best pilots you can find, which are called Blay and David, names you can already familiarise yourself with before you visit our facilities. They ill be the ones in charge of doing all the manoeuvrers and make you be a part of this whole experience, as well as explaining what it will consist in.
Before you take off, they will explain to you the conditions of the environment where we will carry out the activity, since the wind and its currents can be a major influence in this activity. After they equip you with all the gear and subjections that fasten you to the hang glider, you will be ready to take off. Our free flights never have a fixed duration, but what we can guarantee is that you will feel completely in peace during each of the minutes that this adventure will last. Also, while you experience it, we will record you with a GoPro camera, the recorded result of which will be on an SD memory card that we will give to you, so that you can see the recording afterwards.
- Where do we fly? Both locations are within surroundings of the region of Madrid, more specifically of the area known as Segovia, near Arcones, and that of La Muela de Alarilla, in Guadalajara, in case we go there. For a small additional price, we can come and pick you up from Madrid or Segovia, except if you are a group of 4 or more participants, in which case it will be free.
We schedule flights all year long and we will happily reschedule your flight to another date in case the weather doesn't allow us to fly, to guarantee you will never lose your money, nor your eagerness to try the hang glider.
You can also become a hang glider pilot yourself by taking our hang gliding courses in Madrid. They are divided into three parts:
- Functioning and control: during the first 2 to 4 days, we will teach you all the theory about how the hang glider works, and will start practising until you are finally ready to take off and land on those terrains with a small slope.
- First flights: you will prepare to jump from the safe distance of 2 to 50 metres, and advance progressively little by little. This can take us from 2 to 5 days, that will conclude with you practising your turns.
- Reach a high distance: at this point, our team of instructors will teach you how to descend from impressive distances of about 1,800 metres, leaving you almost completely ready to do this sport autonomously.
The course includes the rental of our paraglider, and the harness, safety helmet and of the radio system to communicate with you. We will also take care of the transfer from our school, and to the take off area where we will practise.