Carlos Orduna allows you to explore the most beautiful natural landscapes of northern Spain on foot .
Throughout the year we organize hiking trails. What are our excursions?
- Circular to Ordesa : it is a route that lasts 5 to 6 days, although there is the possibility of including more days to visit other points of interest. We will explore two countries: France and Spain. You will discover beautiful natural parks, World Heritage sites, famous steps, magical paths and many more surprises.
- Crossing of the Navarro and French Pyrenees : in two days you will visit the most emblematic natural landscapes of the Navarro and French Pyrenees. You will enjoy the natural environment that surrounds you, its fauna, its flora, its waterfalls, summer pastures ... It is a route suitable for everyone.
- Circular to Karst de Larra : it lasts from 3 to 6 hours. It is a route that can be adapted to the abilities of each participant, since we will discover all the geological, cultural, ecological and landscape curiosities that surround the Karst de Larra massif, in addition to exploring the Ukerdi and Aztaparreta Integral Reserves.
- Selva Grande : for approximately 4 hours, you will visit the Belagoa Valley. It is one of the best preserved territories of the Pyrenean forests. That is why you will know all the botanical and animal species. If you do it in spring and autumn you will know all the splendor of its nature.
- Pastor Roncalés Route : depending on the difficulty, the tour lasts 4 to 7 hours. We adapt to the level of each group. We will find natural monuments, we will know pens and shepherds' shelters, in addition to the old grazing systems, we will discover river circuses and much more.
We have a great team of qualified guides and experts , who will ensure that your day or days are magical.