In Chiquipark Del Revés we turn around the usual celebrations. For that we have designed a spacious children's playground accompanied by a comfortable, modern cafeteria designed for parents. We know that kids are the protagonists, but you are essential!
- Our facilities: they are made up of an American track with that park of colored balls that all children hope to find wishing to dive among them. We have completed it with zip lines and different obstacles that make this area a challenge, fun at every step.
- The cafeteria: you don't even have to have a reason to come. Just think of our pastries and variety of coffees and drinks. It is available whenever you want to use it.
- Birthdays: we want you not to complicate yourself, aware of how valuable your time is. That is why we propose ready-made menus that, in the case of children, will bring nuggets or sausages of your choice. They are accompanied by chips, to drink juice or water and, in the sweet section, cookies or treats. Parents while you try several types of empanadas, croquettes and tortillas among other delicacies. Nor will you go thirsty, with the possibility of having everything from soft drinks to coffees, beer, even champagne to toast for special moments.
- Princess party: if your daughter is not only your princess, but you want everyone to see her, she can participate in a parade celebration. They will start deciding dress in our exclusive wardrobe.
- The Cinema 12D X TREAM: Surely you are already thinking that you do not get the accounts with so many dimensions. The fact is that our cinema is like that. Everything can happen, there is movement, great images and amazing actions on the screen through a hundred films, effects of wind, snow, smoke, lightning, fire, bubbles ... There is no other in Palma of these characteristics.
All our reviews are verified. 100% of customers have enjoyed this activity
The kids had a great time, the place was very clean and well kept and the food was freshly cooked and homemade.
Review translated from Spanish
However, Much to be desired: (The children were already seated and it took time to take the plates with the food, the music could not be put on and there was no dance, they overlapped the previous birthday with ours and we had to wait outside, the Chairs slip and children fall continuously (with a gum on the base being solved).
And if you say a kilo sandwich you do not expect it to be a normal bar so we had to add food and the cake was homemade cake but it was not anything fluffy, if I paid 25 euros for a sponge cake I would like it to be spongy.
We are in Joaquim Togores 6, near the Red Cross, up 200 meters, by Alfons El Magnanim 29, (former Captain Salom 29), behind Repsol gas station