Guide of Alicante jet ski companies . Check prices, opinions and get the best offers of rent a jet ski in Alicante through the different jet ski centers in Alicante. The nautical motorcycles in Alicante are a perfect activity to practice on birthdays, corporate events and incentives, teambuilding, original gifts and bachelor parties.
Tips if you are going to do Jet Skiing in Alicante
The jet skis will be the vehicles that will allow you to deeply enjoy the coasts of Alicante. By choosing a jet ski in Alicante gives you the opportunity of crossing the Costa Blanca, with its approximate 150 kilometers of extension, facing the Mediterranean.
The great advantage of the jet ski in this region if the Community of Valencia is that you can exit the beaches that receive the majority of tourism to go directly to the innumerable coves, islets or get near the cliffs, even those who can’t be accessed by walking from different cities.
A jet ski is an activity that can be tried in two ways: as a pilot or passenger. For it, there exist different offers, for 1 to 3 people. Nevertheless, the one you will find in the companies of Alicante that you have at your disposition is normally that last option so you can decide and come with company.
If you are gonna drive them you need to be an adult, or at least be 16 years old, as long as your parents or legal tutor allows it and you present a signed permit before boarding the jet ski. For the passenger, usually, there is no minimum age and on the majority of cases, it will all depend on the type of route and the insurances provided by the company.
You won’t need a navigation license if you join a guided tour throughout the sea of Alicante with a certified instructor or prefer an indicated closed circuit. This professional will supervise and describe to you the controls before departing. However, if you have a degree, you can rent it and take it on your own for hours. You can reserve it by paying a security deposit that will be returned once you bring back the jet ski.
We show you an example, a video, so you can watch a jet ski route through Alicante:
Which are the zones where you can rent a jet ski in Alicante?
You can rent a jet ski in Alicante, Torrevieja, Denia, Jávea, San José, Benidorm, Villa Joyosa, Altea and Moraira marines.
These are the main places where you can live the experience of trying them, coinciding with the most touristic location of the region, so is the perfect idea to incorporate this activity to your vacations:
- From Alicante city: Board a jet ski in the Alicante marine to check the power of a Sea-Doo GTI with 130 hp for 30 minutes. You can take a passenger without an additional cost. If you prefer to book a trip with a guide, he/she will take you up to Postiguet with a schedule with the same duration.
Also departing from the Marine, you have a trip to the Tabarca island with a duration of 2 hours in which lunch is included.
- In Torrevieja: The rentals in the mentioned area, start with 15 minutes and are with two-seater jet skis, meaning that you don’t even need a lot of time to start driving them. If you consider that is not enough, you can book the routes that take you to Grosa island in 2 hours and a half, with the departure and return in the Torrevieja port.
- From Denia: Reach the El Portet Sports Port to start a nautical adventure, that you can find from 30 minutes up to 2 hours -if you want to take a look at Cabo San Antonio or Cabo de la Nao, among coves, in which you can even swim. The routes between Denia and Javea include pictures of the experience.
- In Jávea: In this location, the trips are also connected to Denia, due to the proximity of these two touristic cities. If you choose the 1-jour route, you will move through the same spaces that in the case before, since there are the most beautiful natural zones throughout the whole surroundings, where the underwater caves are common.
- In front of Benidorm: In just half an hour, you can leave with a whole impression of its coast by navigating to Altea with Yamaha jet skis. These are two-seater models, really easy to drive, that will provide all the comforts you need, also with longer routes of 90 minutes. Don’t go without booking some of these trips that can show you the whole bay and end in the Periodistas islands or the famous Benidorm island, with 45-minute routes.
- In Altea: Don’t miss these guided routes that depart from Senso port and the Albir beach, starting with 30 minutes in duration. If you have at least 1 hour, we recommend you to continue the trip up to the Sierra Helada National Park.
- From Moraira: If you are here, you can carry out the route that shows you Portichol and reaches the Nao Cabo. Another advisable schedule is the one that included Peñón de Ifach from the sea. Also, they give the option of combining the jet ski rental with other activities like a Banana Boat, or the Flyfish; the newest incorporation in inflatable water games. Here, you can find more information..
If you are going to rent a jet ski, you can also do it in Calpe, Sant Joan, Orihuela or Cabo Roig.
What are you waiting for you?! Come to enjoy the waves of Alicante with one of our jet skis!