Guide of Valencia jet ski companies . Check prices, opinions and get the best deals on jet ski rentals in Valencia through the different jet ski centers in Valencia. The nautical motorcycles in Valencia are a perfect activity to practice on birthdays, corporate events and incentives, teambuilding, original gifts and bachelor parties.
Tips if you are going to do Jet Skiing in Valencia
Do you want to go jet skiing in Valencia? Here, we recommend you the main companies to rent and enjoy jet ski routes and w also tell you about the main areas of Valencia and what you need to know before enjoying the activity.
Spring arrives, and with it, the beaches of Valencia begin to take color. The good weather that this city of the Mediterranean makes this water activity a reality from March to October. And year after year, jet skiing continues to be the trending activity.
Each time, there are more places to enjoy this water and adventurous sport. The wind on the face, adrenaline to the max, incredible views and the best companionship, is something that only the jet skis can offer.
The jet skis are an activity suitable for all audiences, to be able to drive them is necessary to be an adult and if you are a minor, be at least 16 years, as long as a parent’s authorization is presented. All the jet skis are two-seaters, so you can share the experience with whoever you like. To go as a co-pilot, the minimum age is 6 years old, even though all depends on the duration of the route and the state of the sea.
Here, we leave you a video of a jet ski route through the coast of Valencia:
There exist 3 types of activities with jet skis. The most popular one is the guided tours, designed for those who don’t have any type of sailing degree. In the first place, you will receive a previous briefing about the jet ski functioning, the life jackets are handed out, to then, the adventure starts. The trip will be guided by an instructor, who you need to follow. He/she will indicate and explain what are you will found throughout the route and will take you to meet the best and most beautiful areas of Valencia. The routes are normally done with a maximum of 5 or 6 jet skis at the same time, and if you decided to share the jet ski, you can change seats and one drive in the outgoing and the other, on the return.
You can choose between routes that last around 30 minutes up to 2 hours. We recommend several areas to drive a jet ski:
- Valencia city center: Enjoy a 30-minute route from the Malvarrosa beach up to Port Sa Playa or La Pueba or Deleitate with a route of 2 hours from the Marina de Valencia sport port, passing through the bay and its best beaches. Also, you can stop for several minutes to sim in the high seas. And if you want to complete the activity, you can do it with a voucher that includes flyboarding or kayaks.
- Oliva beach: You can enjoy a 30-minute or 1-hour route, and combine it with another trending water sports, the flyboard, a unique experience.
- Gandía beach: is one the most famous touristic places due to its excellence, and thus is one of the best places to carry out a jet ski route. You can choose a 30-minutes route up to Punta Negra or a 1-hour route up to cap de San Antoni.
- In Puebla de Farnals, you can choose routes from 30 minutes up to 2 hours, and cross places like the Alboroya, Valencia or Sangunto ports or the Canet beaches.
- In Cullera, you will have the option of crossing the Pirata Dragut cave or the famous lighthouse, or if you are looking for strong emotions and have previous experience, enjoy a race in the high seas.
If instead a route, you want to go in your own and to experiment the sensations of acceleration, stop, turn and improve the tracing, but don’t have any type of navigation degree, you can rent a jet ski inside a circuit. Previous to the activity, the instructor will explain the jet ski functioning and the safety rules, he/she will indicate where is the limit, will hand out a life jacket, and from there, you will have total liberty to have fun in the sea and jet ski. These activities go from 15 minutes to 2 hours, and you can carry it out in La Pobla de Farnals, Gandía, Valencia or Orliva.
If you are one of those who posses at least a PNB, you can deeply enjoy the liberty of crossing the crystaline waters of Valencia. In this case, you can rent a jet ski for hours, and take duration to your favorite place. Normally, the rentals go from 2 to 8 hours and is necessary to leave a safety deposit that will be returned once the jet ski is returned in perfect state. You can explore the near locations, visit beaches, caves, and unknown coves or go up to an approximate cove.
We don’t want you to pass a full day only resting on the towel, we want you to enjoy a trip full of adventure during your holidays. Do you accept the challenge?