List of kitesurf camps in Galicia . Check the prices of kitesurfing camps in Galicia to improve or learn to kitesurf. All kitesurf camps in Galicia with all kinds of activities for children, teenagers and young people during the summer.
All the Kitesurfing Camps companies in Galicia
Escuela Kiteboarding Galicia
Isla De Arosa (Pontevedra)
In Kiteboarding Galicia we are at your complete disposal as we remain open throughout the year to request your kitesurf program when it really suits you. In addition you will not even depend on group formation to participate in your class. Are you alone Welcome, here begins your learning.
A kite camp can be understood as a multi-day intensive training that in our case adapts to the level you are looking for. Some of the options you have to choose from are:
- Christening course : of a total of 4 hours that you can complete in a maximum of 2 days. We will explain how a kite is technically and how it develops to take off and land. We will do theory and practice influencing security.
- Middle course : 5 hours for one or two days in which the parts of the kite are known, the safety area where it operates and the body drag technique. Although you will advance a lot, you will have to continue learning before driving alone.
- Complete course : 9 hours distributed up to 4 days designed for those who, taking it more calmly, want to learn in detail from the base of this sport. Its objective is to achieve an autonomous kitesurfer who will have gone through all the formative phases from the waterstart starting from the water. (Kitesurf Camps Galicia)
A Coruña (City) (A Coruña)
Learn kitesurfing in a short time with the intensive courses that at Marea Surf we organize from our Bamio school. We train you with the guarantee of the International Kitesurf Organization IKO with what you can be sure that both the teaching and the materials are approved and are of the best quality.
- Where will you learn? : Bamio beach is very close to a campsite in a very comfortable natural space for the practice of this sport. If there was not enough wind we would look for a more suitable place between El Pedrido or Santa Cristina. Before getting there we will devote time to theory at our facilities in La Coruña.
- With how many more people? : in order not to lose the personalization of the service, the groups of students do not exceed 4 participants according to the normal rate. Individualized courses are available with a small price increase.
- What structure will we follow? : a total of 4 sessions will be home, one of them lasting 120 minutes. They are divided into several days that can be reduced depending on wind conditions and student availability.
- When can you do it? : From the beginning of July until the end of September we are available every day. Fixed shifts during the week are from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. while on Saturdays and Sundays, students agree. (Kitesurf Camps Galicia)