At the Río Águeda Equestrian Center we intend to give access to the world of riding to all profiles. That is why we have prepared specific activities aimed at experts, and others with which even children from 5 years old can interact sporadically with the horse. They are:
- Horseback riding along the Águeda River : departures where we offer all levels with different durations. We only ask for a minimum of 2 riders to start the road and you can leave for a minimum of 60 minutes or spend the whole day en route with us.
- Initiation classes : We consider them to be fundamental because, if you don't have knowledge, this will be the basis on which the rest of the lessons you give from now on are based. Learn from our experience and you will gain solidity at every step with the horse.
- Riding colonies in summer and holidays : with lunch or also the meal since we start from 9 am but you can come for your children at 2 pm 7.30pm in the afternoon according to what you need. We will have prepared activities with animals, obviously, but also others such as gardening, games and time in the pool.
- Jumping lessons and help to prepare your competitions: if you are already in this we will advance you to become the best Amazon or a rider with an exemplary trajectory.
We also have chiringuito in case you want to rest and drink whatever you want when you're here.
At the Río Águeda Equestrian Center we give the opportunity to experience what it feels like to ride a horse through the countryside in Ciudad Rodrigo to all types of visitors. Our routes are so simple and pleasant for people who are habituated and first-time in the activity that are also suitable for children from 5 years .
We will go to ride along the banks of the Águeda with different durations. Before we determine what your level is since the length of the itinerary is also important in this regard. All our excursions are done with a minimum of 2 people so you don't even need to have a group to come.
The minimum walk time is 1 hour and is ideal for beginners because you will not get tired and learn basic aspects on the go. You can also dare directly with the 2-hour horse riding routes in Salamanca . However, we recommend half-day and full-day trips when you have some experience and resistance on the horse.
Do not leave our farm without cooling off or eating something in the beach bar that we have opened for you.
At the Río Águeda Equestrian Center, young people and children who choose to spend their school holidays interacting with horses have the perfect opportunity to do so. We are located in a natural environment very close to this Salamanca channel and we open places in summer and other non-school periods for participants with and without equestrian experience.
The summer dates begin when the school year ends, on July 25. From there we are available for weeks until August 31. Attendees can be with us as many weeks as you consider appropriate with two possible modalities:
- Half day from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. : including lunch at our farm and going home for lunch.
- All day from 9 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. : in addition to lunch we will give you the food and continue with the activities until you pick them up.
We will teach children and adolescents to clean the horses and prepare them to ride, we will play with these animals as protagonists, we will know what the tasks are to maintain the garden, we will walk following the Águeda river , we will camp on some occasions and we will bathe in the pool.