With Ludisport another winter season will never happen again without you finally learning to ski. To do this, we will practice both at the Cotos station, and at the facilities enabled in Valsaín and Navacerrada.
From the first days of December, until approximately March, you have our training programs designed to prepare you to be autonomous in white sport with:
- Personalized lessons with practices in beaconing circuits that give us the security of being in an area controlled by the monitors without the possibility of hindering the passage of habitual skiers.
- We offer classes for all ages. The groups will be created in addition to this criterion, by levels to allow a rapid evolution of any of the profiles that have our service.
- The material will not be a problem since you can rent everything you need on the same slopes: boots, poles and skis available in all sizes.
In Ludisport we propose you the most comfortable way to play paintball, without leaving the province of Madrid and open field to achieve a battle situation as realistic as possible.
Forget everything and get into the role of a soldier willing to defend his cause by putting his resistance to the limit. We help you achieve this by putting yourself in a situation by setting the stage and characterizing all the participants with the monkeys we will distribute, protection masks, markers and ammunition.
- Before starting we will listen without losing detail the instructions of the referee, especially in relation to our safety since the paintballs impact strongly on the body. They are not dangerous but you have to know how to use them and respect the safety distance between players.
- We will keep the protections on at all times while we are in the play area. In the same way, we will aim with the marker on the ground, always with the insurance on, at the moment in which we leave the perimeter that delimits the stage.
With Ludisport the quads are more exciting than ever since we use them to move around Madrid, especially in places where traditional tourism does not reach.
Our route will run along roads that begin to be wide and well conditioned. As we move forward, the trails narrow and gain in difficulty, becoming rocky and with the possibility of presenting roads formed by mud. These obstacles will be the ones that add fun to the excursion since the first moments will have served to familiarize us with the driving requirements and, when the time comes, we will have no problem to overcome them.
Some aspects to consider:
- In the quads you can participate as a pilot or as a passenger, being aware that whoever is driving will have to pass the age of majority and have obtained the B1 permit .
- We must not be fooled by the first impression for which it will seem to us that given the simplicity to lead them there are no dangers. We must maintain the firm direction throughout the journey and pay special attention to the turns, more demanding than in other types of vehicles.
In Ludisport we have the tools and knowledge necessary to let you know the basics of climbing in the mountains of Madrid or help you reach a higher level than you currently have, if you are already a regular of this sport.
How will we do it?
- The first step will be to identify what you are looking for and how far you have planned to go in this mode. We can assist you so much if you just want to have a good time trying something new, as if you are thinking of laying the groundwork for practicing this sport in a semi-professional way.
- On the day of the activity, we will meet in the part of the mountain that has the appropriate ways to meet your goals. It will be on the ground where we will review the material that is normally used, how to use it in the right way and begin to know how to hold the rock for ascent.
- The main element that you will have to wear in your personal equipment are light garments that allow you the wide range of movements to move freely through the rock. If you have cat feet, this sport will be much easier for you.
In Ludisport we accompany you in search of the best routes to follow by mountain bike through the Madrid environment. We will leave by guided groups, regardless of the level of its members. We will show you at the same time:
-The most suitable roads for you: if you are not too accustomed to going out with the BTT, we will decide on flat paths that will allow us to pedal relaxed and observe the landscape. In the event that you are unconditional of mountain biking we will opt for ascending itineraries and steep slopes that stimulate your sporting ability.
- The most appropriate way to get on the bike, finding the most appropriate pace for each participant so as not to force ourselves to limits beyond our reach that lead to complicated injuries. Above all, we want to have fun in contact with nature while practicing a healthy physical exercise.
- How to maintain safety regulations at all times, not risking too much for unknown routes and managing the speed reached in certain sections. In addition, we will have to wear a helmet mandatory.
In Ludisport Rappel you will learn this technique in real practice circumstances so you will have fun from the start. Once you have mastered this modality, you can use it in many adventure sports. This is the case of canyoning, climbing, cave exploration or any of the disciplines in which you need to overcome a slope from several meters.
For the descents:
- We will equip ourselves with some of the common elements for mountain safety: a helmet, which in addition to protecting us in the event of a fall, will avoid impacts if there is a small detachment of rock, harness and ropes that will always be held by monitors used to it.
- We will establish the starting point to start with the practice taking into account the level you have when you visit us, if you have already rapped. If you have not done so, we will start from the beginning in the most appropriate way to create a firm foundation that allows you to continue expanding knowledge later.
- Each descent is done in a supervised manner, the instructor will maintain control of the rope so that the participant does not lower suddenly and can handle the rhythm by resting with his feet on the wall (since for initial levels we will not opt for the abseil flown in the one that lacks support).