In Planet Adventure we use our central location in Granada as a starting point for active sports in different locations in the province. The main ones in which we can accompany you are:
- Caving : with routes that pass into the interior of the earth choosing cavities of a suitable complexity for the whole group. It is an activity that you can always do because there are very simple options. Those who need a more exciting challenge will go to medium levels, even difficult, where ropes and rappels are used.
- Via ferrata : we leave the subsoil to rise to the summits by means of staples, stairs and bridges to which we will be subject to the lifeline that will keep us insured throughout the tour.
- Canyoning : in Granada there are many water canyons that we can face, also classified by the level that is appropriate for your visit. We will take advantage of the dates on which the riverbed is adequate to pass through it.
- Mycological days and hiking excursions : coinciding with spring and autumn we can organize a weekend in which to learn more about mushrooms that grow in natural environments. On other dates we will make routes to the tops of the mountains.
In Adventure Planet any Andalusian ravine is within your reach with the expeditions we organize. It is a mountain activity that becomes part, in most cases, of the range of aquatic modalities since we will use the inside of the riverbed as a path.
Our progression will require us different ways of moving forward that will be a function of the chosen ravine and the ability of the group members to take control of them. We will always perform them strictly following the instructions of the instructor to successfully exit the canyon. These can be:
- Jumps: to go from a height to the next part of the river sometimes the only alternative will be to make a great jump into the water. Those who feel prepared for it should do so without fear and with energy to separate completely from the rocks since we are in a natural environment and not in a pool.
- Rappels and unclogging: other times we will use the ropes that we carry as a collective material and we will lower ourselves by holding on to them little by little while we rap. We will also be knowing a technique that we can apply later to other descents.
In Planet Adventure we propose a route after the landscapes of Sierra Nevada have moved away from the snow. With our hiking trails we can stay in Granada and reach the largest peninsular peaks, including the Mulhacén, Veleta or Alcazaba peaks, among others.
In the excursions we design the itinerary that you most like, valuing the group's capabilities. To this walk for pure pleasure we can join other objectives such as the search for mushrooms in the mycological days that we prepare composed of:
- Previous presentations on how to identify the different species and what are the ways to use them once collected.
- Routes through the field where we will implement this identification and put in our basket those that are suitable for consumption.
- We will expose all that we have taken to catalog them and know more about their possible toxicity.
- We will cook a tasting menu in which mushrooms will be the ingredient to stand out.
The mycology days take place in spring and with the arrival of autumn throughout a whole weekend.
In Planet Adventure we facilitate the location and overcoming of the ferrata that extend through the mountainous area of Granada. In this activity we will have the easiest way to follow itineraries with great verticals in the simplest way since elements that remain fixed in the rocks will help us.
To opt for a via ferrata is to overcome vertigo and reach hundreds of meters above sea level. Although it does not have the complexity of climbing, do not think that it is a minor modality because the sections that are equipped, both in this province and in the rest of the country, are imposing and are very careful to offer really strong sensations.
Therefore, before starting our expedition, we will have to chat with you about your knowledge so that you can face a challenge that you can overcome and have fun. Regarding this we will find three options in terms of level:
- Initiation : it will not pose any problem. We will go all the way up staples as a staircase, overcoming bridges and crossing simple steps.
- Medium : it will require a little more effort on our part and we will pass through more steep and higher surfaces.
- Difficult : to which we will only go with groups that have proven experience following ferrata.
With Planet Adventure the great experiences are not only on the surface but are lived underground. From our activity center located in Granada we start to take you to speleology to the most curious cavities of the province and its surroundings.
In order to offer you a proposal according to your group we have established different levels aimed at classifying the difficulty of the underground itineraries on which we usually work. This idea has resulted in:
- Level 1 Caves : are those designated as the simplest. They do not require any technique to complete them and they will be the ones you can join in most cases because you do not need to be expert cavers to visit them.
- Level 2 cavities : due to its medium complexity and its interior characteristics we will have to use ropes to reach the end of the section that we have marked.
- Level 3 Caving : in this case we can face even Simas for whom we will use some mountain techniques. We will assist you and teach you how to materialize them.