In We Barcelona we have developed a tourist proposal that includes all the options that can be made in Barcelona during your visit. So we assure you a complete proposal, adapted to your tastes, composed of the activities that will show you the best face of the capital. These are some:
- Walk through the historic center with helicopter experience : 3 hours in which we take you through the Gothic Quarter so you can see its architecture in detail before contemplating it from the sky with A flight that will give you a beautiful view of the coast.
- Barcelona from all perspectives : you will leave with a guide on electric bike to cycle through its streets, you will continue navigating along its coastline and you will ascend through the < strong> cable car to know how it is from above.
- Pilot a jet ski and take a segway excursion : 2 hours in which you will intersperse the navigation in Mediterranean motorbike from the Barcelona promenade with a route in Segway between the monuments of this great city.
- Cruise with live music : you will embark on a charming classic schooner of the last century in which we will also serve you a vermouth accompanied by tapas made according to the local gastronomic tradition.
Come to know the magical city of Barcelona by helicopter in every possible way, our options are several for you to choose the one that best suits:
- 10-minute helicopter ride : try the experience of boarding this aerial medium by spending 10 minutes flying over the most emblematic places of the capital city.
- Gaudi emotions 360 : discover all the great works of this historic author, creator of the greatest architectural wonders of Barcelona. This pack includes walking tour, luxury minivan and helicopter. We will visit the Sagrada Familia, we will approach the Güell Park and take a look at the facades of La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló . < / p>
- Helicopter route through Montserrat : observe its great mountain and the monastery from the air.
- Viñedos del Penedés: A helicopter will take you to this region famous for its wine tourism offer. Once there, there will be a guided route through the farmhouse, the vineyards and all the places of wine production in the area. At the end a wine tasting will be offered.
- Barcelona at sunset : while we take you by van to the helipad you can walk with the guide through the Gothic Cathedral and the statue of Columbus. Once uploaded you will see the Barceloneta , the Port Vell or the Olympic Village.
- Flight through Barcelona and its representative points : you will fly over the coast of the city for 6 minutes. It will also give time to see the highlights of the center.
- Barcelona 360 Luxury : a convertible cabriolet minibus will take you to all the key places in the capital. Subsequently, the helicopter ride will take place flying over the mythical points and will end with a route through the old town, the Roman walls, the Palace of the Generalitat and the Jewish quarter.
Alternate relaxing moments sailing in the Mediterranean with the refreshing baths that you will have with the nautical experiences of We Barcelona:
• Ride with Gin Tonic and live guitarist: You will embark on a sailboat of 1932. We will tour the Barcelona coast while enjoying live music or a toast with the Gin Tonic that we will offer you along with typical snacks. The route will be during sunset to give the excursion a touch of magic.
• Private luxury route: Sailing on a sailboat 22 meters long. We will follow the Barceloneta beach in all its extension, allowing you to observe the Catalan coast while toasting with passengers on board. In the 3 hours of this tour you can sit in the bow or bathe in the warm waters. You'll end up watching the sunset to culminate this special day.
• Costa Brava all day: 10 hours spending a full day of activities in Barcelona. The star moment will probably be the 2-hour boat ride after having visited Cadaqués and Port Lligat, relaxing in the Cala de Creus. You will discover the spectacular monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes located on the mountain on the border with the sea.
• Barcelona and lunch: with a duration of 2 hours and a half of navigation crossing the Barceloneta with departure from the Olympic Port.
Enjoy a excursion to the Montserrat Massif, the most important mountain in Catalonia located a short distance from Barcelona, with a route on foot and on horseback through the most emblematic places of the zone.
Our staff will start picking you up in a private convertible minibus . We will head to the Monastery of Santa María de Montserrat, located outside the City of Barcelona. Along the way you can admire the peculiar saw composed of several spikes with a cylindrical serrated shape, an extraordinary appearance that makes it special.
Once at the destination you can see the Moreneta Statue, the Basilica, the Abbey Choir or the environment in which the 150 monks who today still inhabit the religious temple live. < / p>
While doing this tour, the guide will be commenting on the history of this mystical site, taking a tour of its centuries of life. After this we will go to the cable car to reach the equestrian center that is in the surroundings.
The excursion on horseback will allow us to see the places of these mountains while we cross the natural park. You will learn the basic knowledge of handling the animal and those interesting to interact with it before departure so that it is successful.
Stroll through the main streets of Barcelona on the segways of We Barcelona. We offer them to you as part of an experience in which the two wheels of these vehicles are combined on pavers and asphalt, with a jet ski tour from the promenade of the capital.
This is a proposal for over 18 years old that we carry out daily for 2 hours. Of them more than 60 minutes are dedicated to the segway excursion. We leave in the morning at 10 am and 11 am and in the afternoon shift at 6 pm or 7 pm if you prefer.
We will begin by introducing you to the guide who will explain how to manage the speed of the vehicle and how the controls work. We will leave you a helmet for you to wear until we finish the adventure. From there we will go along the coast while we see buildings that identify Barcelona across the planet, as the profile of the building occupied by the Hotel Arts.
The visit can be made in Spanish or completely in English including all instructions and explanations of the monitor, accommodating tourists of all nationalities.
Do you want to know Barcelona and no route suits your tastes and preferences? With We Barcelona you will be able to find your ideal itinerary and get to know Barcelona as and when you want . Our routes are elaborated after several years of experience in the sector, and backed by the opinions of our clients. We guarantee that we meet the expectations of all our users, taking into account the time you stay in our city.
For those who want to know the best side of Barcelona for half a day, they have at their disposal our shortest route. The duration is about 4 hours, during which we will walk through the most emblematic places of Bercelona such as the Sagrada Familia of Gaudí or the famous Barceloneta Beach . In addition, we will walk along Las Ramblas, the areas that treasure all the cosmopolitan character of our city.
If you choose to enjoy a full day of guided tours and routes through the urban areas, you will visit the historic center of Barcelona with great detail and enjoy incredible views of the city. During the 8 hours of the activity, you will not have a minute to get bored and get soaked in the Catalan culture. We guarantee that you will feel another inhabitant, leaving aside the point of tourist perspective. So that you can make the most of the experience, we will pick you up at your hotel, starting from that point the visit.
Barcelona is a city by day and another city by night, and this is where most of its appeal resides. If you want to know the nightlife of the Catalan capital , you will do it in a fun and enjoyable way. The lights that illuminate the monuments and the atmosphere that is created with the fall of the sun, are the best cover letter for this route. We will visit the buildings built by Gaudí, and you will see how its unique architecture merges with the black mantle of the sky; We will walk through Gracia and reach Montjuic. Endless sites are waiting for you to shed light on them after sunset.
We have incorporated a last option specially designed for users who want to see specific places in our city. If you have an itinerary designed, do not hesitate to tell us. We will study the possibility of doing it, to be able to take you to the place you want when you want.
We Barcelona makes the City of Barcelona adapt to you.