Malaga paragliding companies guide . Check prices, modalities and get the best deals through the different paragliding flight schools in Malaga . Find paragliding courses in Malaga, tandem flights or tandem jumps to give away or fly yourself.
Malaga’s weather allows that paraglide flights can be done all year round, so you can enjoy the landscapes that this land provides is on any season, Spring or Autumn can give us incredible photos, just like a postcard.
Paragliding is one of the most liberal and smooth flights that you could ever experience, in Malaga, due to its climate conditions, only the weather and a pilot is enough to be able to move, without the need of a motor. One of the best ways to explore the skies and sightsee the Andalucian region.
Everyone needs to enjoy this activity, as long as the as the participant weights between 40 to 115/120 kilos, and it depends on the are where they fly. Minors, need to come accompanied by an adult and bring a parent’s authorization.
Normally, the flights in Malaga have a duration that goes from 20 to 30 minutes, even though there are several kind-of specific flights that have longer durations, as long as the wind currents are the best ones.
Previously to the flight, the pilots will explain how the mechanism of the goes, how you need to collaborate during the session, the landing and so everything goes alright, they will explain the safety methods and will prepare you with the technical pieces of equipment. After all this, you will be ready for a short race that will be the start of an exciting and peaceful flight.
Here, we leave you a video of a paragliding flight in Malaga, so you can, maybe, solve doubts and get inspired to jump with us:
Which zones you can go paragliding in Malaga?
Malaga is one the regions of Spain that provide more alternatives to practice this air sport. In the coastal zones, you can fly in Marbella, Estepona, Vélez-Málaga, Torre del Mar, and Manilva, in this last place, there is also the paramotor option, an activity, very similar to paragliding, but includes a small motor to help on the flight.
Usually, the mountain flights are the favorite one among the clients, occupying the first position the Abdajís Valley, a place specially designed to do paragliding, and other areas where you can fly from are Teba, Ronda, Cañete, Antequera and the Sierra of Las Nieves.
Here, we give further details so you can check the options you will have in each location.
- In the Abdalajís Valley, location next to Antequera, you will have the option of a 20-minute flight, with an affordable price, and half an hour flights, in both cases with the option of including of a video of the activity.
- In Teba, , you will have the option of flying from the old quarter itself, which allows you to enjoy an incredible panoramic of the city and the mountains that surround it. You have other flight offers of 20 minutes and special offers for couples and groups.
- Without a doubt one of the prettiest cities of Malaga, Ronda, where you can enjoy from the heights, paragliding flights that can last around 20 to 30 minutes, and can even include to the session a photo and video reports. And if you are one of those who just loves strong emotions and is always looking for a shot of adrenaline, you are in luck since you can enjoy an acrobatic flight in which the instructor will make you experience loopings, wingovers… 25 intense minutes in the air.
- In the Sierra of Las Nieves, specifically in Casarabonela, you will have the opportunity of enjoying a 30-minute tandem flight. Here, you have that voucher..
- In Marbella and Estepona, you can enjoy 10 and 20-minute flights with sea views, with a picture report included.
And if you want to start practicing this air sport, to be able to fly alone and learn all the stunts and secrets, in Teba they organized Summer courses with a duration of 3 months.
All these flights we just mentioned, are tandem flights, where a professional pilot controls the paraglide, meaning they are designed for people without experience.
Choose your place to fly and enjoy Malaga from the skies!