With the Javi Martínez Soccer Campus your children will spend between one or two weeks, to choose for their parents, learning to play football with professional coaches and also combining this activity with the learning of the German and English and other activities and workshops that we will prepare. In this way, they will spend the summer holidays enjoying their favorite sport and becoming true experts of it.
The activities that we will carry out every day, for participants between 7 and 17 years old, are:
- Five hours a day of soccer: to improve your skills and technique in this sport.
- Specific goalkeeper training: For those who are clear that they want to perform this position.
- Individualized workouts: Thus the improvement of the technique will be done individually.
- Activities in the pool: games, competition sports and water parties to relax in the water.
- 1 hour of English and 1 hour of German a day: practical and theoretical tasks in which both languages will be used.
- Tennis and paddle lessons: This year, as a novelty, participants will be able to choose between tennis or paddle lessons that will take place during leisure time activities.
- Adventure activity: Participants will enjoy an external part-time activity, where they can share one of the leisure activities offered by the area.
- Talks with referees and soccer professionals.
- Workshops: Participants will hold different workshops prepared by the Campus monitors.
The accommodation will take place in the Javi Martínez Territory , where the Glamping camp, is a high-end campsite equipped to provide maximum comfort for the participants. The Javi Martínez Territory will also concentrate the sports activities as well as the different meals in the tent located in the center of the facilities. These meals will be provided by the Durban Restaurant, owned by the Martínez family, ensuring a balanced diet of the highest quality.
The shifts of one or two weeks are between:
- On June 24 and July 1, from 1 to 8 and from 9 to 16 also in July.
Cabanillas » Navarra