In Aventura Fuerteventura we know the island in detail, which allows us to adapt them to the various leisure activities with which we work, using our tourism training and our desire to have a positive impact on the ecosystem. < br />
We consider that we are in the perfect environment for the practice of:
- Surf : in lessons organized by courses of duration adapted to the level of the participant, with availability of a minimum of 4 hours up to a total of 24 hours.
- Kitesurf : we teach you how to manage the kite with the wind conditions found on the beaches of this part of the Canarian coastline.
- Windsurf : with which we will give you an answer if what you want is to master this well-known board equipped with a sail.
- Diving : we will learn with dives in the open sea and in the pool, if necessary, to fully control the risks and guarantee your safety.
- Quads : we will make excursions through some of the most characteristic semi-desert landscapes of Fuerteventura.
- Sport fishing : with daily departures in groups that do not exceed 10 passengers so that you feel comfortable in catching species from the area such as tuna or merlin.
At Aventura Fuerteventura we get you to get the most out of the Atlantic Ocean with a day of fishing in which you can enjoy this sport at the same time and a relaxing boat trip in the sun that usually shines in Las Canary Islands.
To get the best shot with us you just have to take into account:
- We leave every day from our starting point at the Corralejo pier to where it will be very easy for you to get from your accommodation.
- Both the skipper and the crew of the boat know this art deeply and will help you to get hold of it quickly.
- All excursions are provided in groups of few visitors, up to a maximum of 10 people with which we guarantee that you have more than enough space on the boat.
- It will be difficult for us to return to port empty-handed. Among the most common species that you will find in these waters are shortfin mako, tuna, merlin (blue and white) or grouper.
With Fuerteventura Diving Adventure you can discover one of the most fun activities that can be practiced at sea. Scuba diving will offer you unique landscapes and you will be able to experience the sensation of weightlessness.
We carry out diving baptisms in Fuerteventura so that you can have a first contact with this sport. The instructors will be in charge of introducing you to the practice of scuba diving, giving you some basic notions of theory and doing practices in the sea before making the dive. Once all the necessary checks have been made, we can dive in.
You will see that it is a unique experience. You will immediately be willing to repeat the activity, so we offer you to follow the next step: a diving course .
The courses we offer are the Scuba Diver, with which after 3 classes of theory and practice in the pool and the sea, you will obtain a qualification and perform dives up to 12 meters deep. If you want to continue advancing in this practice, we suggest that you take the Open Water Diver course.
If you wish, you can also start practicing snorkeling , as it is a simple way to get to know this world. In addition, you can practice it all you want without having previous experience, it will simply be enough to know how to swim.
For those who have a degree, we do dives with or without equipment , so you just have to contact us and we will give you all the information you need to know.
Aventura Fuerteventura Vela offers you the opportunity to enjoy incredible rides aboard our 25-meter catamaran , with capacity for up to 40 people. We also have a Charter Bavaria boat, 12 meters long and with capacity for small groups of up to 6 people.
The excursions will take place every day at 10:00 in the morning . This modality does not require any previous experience since its difficulty is very low as well as the risk.
We put at your disposal a complete team of professional instructors who will provide you with a basic navigation class. They will also ensure the safety of each participant and will be available at all times for the duration of the activity.
Once you have acquired a bit of experience and handle the boat's equipment well, you will be able to navigate freely and thus be able to enjoy the wonderful coast of this Canary island.
We have several types of excursions available to our clients:
If you are a sailing lover and you would like to learn everything you need to be able to navigate in Aventura Fuerteventura Vela we are delighted to teach you all the tricks and knowledge you need to know.
At Aventura Fuerteventura Windsurf we offer courses for all levels on the northern beaches of the island considered a wind paradise. You will find courses for:
Come to Aventura Fuerteventura Windsurf and enjoy the wonderful experience of sliding on the water with you in control at all times. Learn to handle the board depending on the weather conditions. As soon as you start you won't be able to stop.
Contact us and come and discover all the passion of windsurfing in one of the cradles of this sport.
Aventura Fuerteventura Buggies offers you the latest in fun on 4 wheels. Now you have much easier to be able to enjoy your driving. A whole path with which to reach the last corner of our forests. There will be no slope or dirt track that can resist you.
Enjoy a magnificent experience in buggies, off-road vehicles. We can set up a special circuit for your group or take our fleet to any other point on the island if necessary.
It is a very comfortable and easy-to-handle vehicle, yes, it is essential that the buggy driver has a valid B1 driving license. It is a type of vehicle with excellent reliability. All this makes it the great alternative to the quad. Enjoy our routes with your group of friends, partner, family or colleagues from the office.
If you want to enjoy an activity characterized by its fun and its perfect fusion with the nature that surrounds it, contact Aventura Fuerteventura Buggies.