In Nautical Bermar we address the main services related to navigation from our center in Cartagena. So, whether you are a sea professional, or if you want to be a professional or want to dedicate your leisure time to boats, you have an answer with us:
- Nautical School : as a training entity we prepare you to obtain any of the titles that are legally requested for the government of boats. We have classrooms to teach face-to-face classes with computer equipment for students.
However, if time is your problem, we also offer you the option of preparing the theoretical part for the title of Recreational Vessel Pattern through our online platform.
- Charter : we rent our sailboat Jeanneau Aquila for sea trips at any time of the year. You can be up to 6 people at once on the boat. You will have the assistance of a cabin and a toilet under its cover.
In the same way, this boat and our professional team are available for the organization of events and business conferences, taking advantage of the entire surface provided by the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean very close to it.
- Nautical advice : if you already have a boat you will know the procedures that are usually required of you. We take care of them so that you have the navigation permissions always up to date.
Getting a nautical degree in Cartagena is simple if you put yourself in the hands of Bermar . We are a nautical school that teaches all recreational qualifications with capacity, both to give you the theoretical part, and to prepare you at sea for practice.
To choose the training you need you must first know what type of boat you want to govern because the title that will be required is based on its length and the distance we plan to separate from the coast. In this way we give you access to:
- Basic Navigation Pattern : with which you can get in front of boats that do not exceed 8 meters, as long as you stay 5 miles or less from the coast.
- Recreational Craft Pattern : with this title the length increases to 15 meters while the distance from the coast increases to 12 miles.
- Skipper or yacht captain : if we stick to the first qualification we will be prepared to take boats with lengths up to 24 meters. We can sail separating from the mainland up to 150 miles. Captain of the Yacht is the title that we will need if we do not want to set limits on the ship to govern or distances.
In addition, you can complete the practical radio-operator course that the previous qualifications imply.
In Bermar Asesores Náuticos we give you easy access to navigation whenever you want, without having to own your own boat or a title that allows you to take it.
We operate in the Mar Menor where the weather accompanies us being favorable to our departures almost every day of the year. Embarking in the Port of Tomás Maestre we can stay in these waters or move to those of the Mediterranean heading towards Cabo de Palos.
Our boat for rent belongs to the Aquila model, one of those that are part of the Jeanneau brand, and has the following characteristics that you can take advantage of in any maritime expedition:
- It is a sailboat that, although it was built in 1080, we have reformed it in 2016 to adapt it to current needs and that looks like new. It has a length of more than 8 meters and a sleeve of 3.
- With these measures it has the capacity to house up to 6 crew . Inside it has a cabin and a bathroom to assist people traveling on board. We also carry an electric fridge in case we want to upload something to eat while we are on the way.
This boat requires to be in possession of the title of Patron of Recreational Vessels and with it we can reach 12 miles of the coast, according to the legislation.