We have an extensive bouquet of activities in the region of the Delta del Ebro and the Natural Park of the Ports in the south of Tarragona . Adventure sports both land and water where you can discover the main attractions of this region that has two Natural Parks.
Rice fields and wetlands in the delta and the mouth of the Ebro and peaks and large rock walls in the Sierra de los Puertos.
Around and within the Delta del Ebro Natural Park we carry out:
- Diving: Initiation to diving with baptisms in open and confined waters.
- Canoes: Boat trips of up to 5 people through the waters of the Delta.
- Kayaks: Boats smaller than canoes for 2 or 3 people along the Delta and the coast.
- Canoeing: Canoes that will take us downstream of the Ebro similar to kayaking.
- Sail: We learn to sail by sailboat through the calm waters of the coast at the mouth of the Ebro.
In the Sierra de los Puertos we get in touch with the mountain through:
- Canyoning: We descend the most hidden canyons of the mountains and move through the waters of its streams.
- Climbing: We climb the rock walls until we reach the top.
- Caving: Caves and depths in the heart of the Sierra de los Puertos.
Between the mountains and the sea:
- Trekking: Walks to see calmly everything that nature offers in these Natural Parks.
- MTB: To see everything at a faster speed on two wheels using large routes such as the GR 99 or greenways.
Other highly fun activities are paintball, zip line and archery that we do in our activity center.
In case of need of transfer to the starting point of the day we will take you there.