Evan is the first and so far the only solar ship that makes walking routes along the Vigo estuary. It is 100% ecological since it feeds exclusively on this type of energy.
Enjoy the incredible nature of which you will be surrounded and the views of the estuary, without noise, without pollution, without the smell of gasoline! During our excursions we will take you inland, to the Rande Bridge, through the traditional bats where the best mussel in the world is raised. Contemplate the mountainous landscape of the area with the Cíes Islands as a central point, a natural paradise on the horizon. Have your camera ready, maybe dolphins suddenly appear a few meters from the catamaran, they visit it frequently as if they knew that it is respectful of their natural environment and does not damage it.
And all that aboard a luxurious catamaran for 10 people, from the leather sofa or the 2-seater deck chair with which it is equipped. Share the experience with your loved ones, friends, family ... Eva accommodates 9 passengers and 1 skipper. To make it even more rewarding we include drinks and nuts in the passage.
We are in the Port of Vigo, in the Royal Yacht Club of Vigo, in the A Laxe dock in front of the A Laxe Shopping Center.
Join the Green Power Boats itineraries on the Evan solar boat that performs the following routes along the Vigo estuary:
- Punta Lagoa with A Guide: is the mountain that gives us panoramic views of the Vigo estuary. In ancient times the fishermen's women made the hogeras in A Guía to guide their husbands on their way home.
- ETEA : former Navy School of Transmissions and Electricity that has now become a space for everyone's enjoyment. During the summer at the request of the clients we usually anchor in its bay that forms a natural pool of turquoise waters.
- Bataas de Moaña : the mussel industry is crucial for the Galician economy. Ask our employer about the operation of the bats that are the breeding grounds and mussel farms so present in this landscape.
- Bouzas: On request we make the routes to Bouza, the traditional fishing village, which is now part of the city of Vigo being one of its neighborhoods.
- Industrial Route : if you are fond of industry-related issues, we will take you through the shipyards, through the fish market with the headquarters of several important canning companies, through the repair docks and dikes.
In Green Power Boats , if you are fond of fishing, we suggest you book our boat to take it to the bats. This way you will be practicing your favorite sport in one of the most representative areas of Vigo, from its Real Yacht Club.
In these areas is where more fish are concentrated throughout the estuary. Various species accumulate at these points that attract them for their easily usable nutritional values. You will be in a boat powered by solar energy that, being totally silent, does not scare you away so that you can approach with all tranquility.
Our sustainable boat allows you to leave very early, still at night, since it also navigates in the absence of natural light without any problems and you can use the lighting with which the bathtub is equipped.
Our boat has 2 rod holders that will make the day more comfortable so you can support them and enjoy the luxurious sun lounger on board while fishing. And if the weather is favorable, ride the stairs, go down to the water and take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the Vigo estuary.