If you are a fan of water sports and would like to learn or practice some Nautical Sport Center is your company. This water sports center whose facilities are located 50 kilometers south of the city of Alicante in the town of Torrevieja has been offering all kinds of water activities to all types of public for several years:
- Sailing school: There are courses for all ages and for all levels. Depending on the age and level, one or the other type of boats is used. All teachers are professional graduates.
- Rent and boat trips: Rent a boat to navigate on your own or hire one of the tours already scheduled in the center. In any case you can enjoy a spectacular day at sea aboard a boat with all kinds of amenities so you do not miss anything.
- Canoeing: Do a different sport and rent a sea canoe. You can paddle alone or in company and feel the sensation of cutting the waves with a boat designed precisely for it.
The technical material you may need in any of these activities will be provided by Nautical Sport Center, so you don't have to worry about bringing anything.
Kayak fans highlight 3 great aspects of this sport. First of all, it is very easy to practice since the rowing technique is not complicated at all and everyone can go at their own pace. Secondly, it is a sport that can be done anywhere there is water, be it sea or fresh water, calm water or white water. Finally, it is a very complete sport that helps to work all the muscles of the body as well as doing aerobic work. As you can see, they are all advantages, and you can check them out by doing kayaks with Nautical Sport Center Kayaks. This company specializing in water sports is located in the town of Alicante, about 40 kilometers from the city of Alicante, and offers its customers the possibility of renting kayaks of one or two people for excursions and walks by the sea.
If you don't have previous experience you don't have to worry. We have already said that it is a very easy sport, but also the Nautical Sport Center instructors will teach you everything you need to know to drive the kayak at your leisure. Once this is done you will be able to travel along the coast while exercising and enjoy the tranquility of the sea.
Learn to canoe in Nautical Sport Center Canoeing. This water sports center is located in the Alicante town of Torrevieja, Alicante province, about three quarters of an hour by car from the city of Alicante. They offer the possibility of practicing a multitude of water sports among which is canoeing.
To do this, they make their sea canoes available to users. They are very similar to freshwater canoes, but usually their design is longer to provide greater stability and maneuverability when surfing. In addition to the canoes, Nautical Sport Center provides all the necessary equipment, that is, paddles, life jackets to protect the safety of the canoeists and even a waterproof canister to store the belongings without getting wet.
You can teach canoeing classes and courses in which you will learn to sail with a canoe and handle the boat without any problem. Very soon you can navigate on your own, without help or supervision of the Nautical Sport Center monitors.
Why not rent a boat to sail on your own or hire a charter boat ride to go where you want whenever you want? Now you can do it in the town of Torrevieja, province of Alicante, thanks to Nautical Sport Center Boat Trips. This company has several boats that you can rent or hire for excursions.
- Boat rental: Rent all types of boats. You can choose large sailboats with capacity for many people or motorboats that will allow you to sail the waves at full speed feeling the power of the engine under your feet. Some of the models that you can choose whenever you have the corresponding boat card are: Beneteau Flyer boat, BWA Sport boat, Ela Impression 434 sailboat, Hunter 170 sailboat, Standard, Radial or Optimist Laser boat. The last boats are designed for lovers of light sailing, and they are also used in sailing school.
- Charter boats: You can choose between the sunset cruise or the island cruise. The first begins at sunset and will allow you to contemplate the sunset in the sea, seeing the thousand colors that are reflected in the water when the sun sets. It is an ideal walk to avoid heat and enjoy splendid views of the coast. The island's cruise goes to Tabarca Island, where you can visit the town and explore its unusual landscapes. It lasts all day and you can also take a dip or snorkel from the boat. In addition to those two tours, you can also do custom rides.