In Balea Sailing, we open the doors of the Balearic Islands aboard our boat Doral 300 where you can make departures in groups of up to 7 people.
We have advanced to your plans to visit the Pitiusas establishing the itineraries for the Mediterranean that you will like the most:
- Calas, snorkel, and gastronomy on board: a complete sailing experience, anchoring for thanks to the snorkeling equipment, contemplating the fauna and flora in the beautiful turquoise and crystalline waters, as well as eating on board with our special picnic.
- Dolphin watching and bathing in the coves of Ibiza: a trip that will take us to cross, in most of the times, with these animals in freedom. It lasts 4 hours taking San Antonio as the base port of departure.
- Calas de Poniente and Es Vedrá: an experience that we will also do in half a day to know the exclusivity of Ibiza coves such as Conta and Bassa. In addition, we will delight the view with the silhouettes of Es Vedrá and Es Vedranell.
- Margaritas Islands and coves to the north of Ibiza: a route destined to show you places unknown to most tourists that we will do between cliffs and coves such as Saladeta or Graciò.
- Sunset from the boat: we will be around 7:00 pm in the port of Sant Antoni to see how the sun melts in Mediterranean waters while we toast with cava, we have some appetizers and listen to music.
- Formentera through its nature and its gastronomy: a walk that will take you to prestigious beaches such as Illetas where we will stop to eat.