TeneriFeliz is one of the leading companies in active tourism on the island of Tenerife. Its facilities are located in the southern part of the island, more specifically in Adeje.
One of its strengths is the wide variety of activities available, all spectacular and very fun:
- Boat trips: Rent a luxurious yacht or catamaran with a capacity of up to 11 people to make routes around the island, enjoy the sea and get to know the best places.
- Whale and dolphin watching: Take one of these excursions to the places where these aquatic mammals usually appear. Seeing dolphins swimming near the boat or a whale hovering above the water is an experience you will never forget.
- Sea kayaking: Go along the coast of the island, driving by your own means on this kayaking route that passes through the cliffs of the Giants.
- Diving: TeneriFeliz has a diving school with PADI courses. They also offer christening dives for those who have never dived before or dives for people with more experience.
- Quad routes: Tour the island in these fun all-terrain vehicles with one or two seats.
- Paragliding: Two-seater paragliding jump accompanied by one of TeneriHappy's monitors.
- Karting: Compete in exciting races in an outdoor circuit where excitement, fun and speed come together.
They also do activities for large groups at birthday celebrations, farewells, business events, etc.
The Atlantic Ocean is dolphin and whale water. With TeneriHappy Whale Watching you can take boat trips to see these wonderful animals. In addition, you can do this activity on any day of the year since the weather in the Canary Islands is always very good.
Whale watching expeditions can be done on different ships (with more and less capacity) and with different durations. In any case they are an activity recommended for everyone, but especially families with children. Any child will greatly enjoy being able to see dolphins swimming in the sea or the immense tail of a whale that plunges into the depths.
The ships available to TeneriFeliz are:
- Catamarans: These boats are used for excursions between 2 and 5 hours. They can be rented for parties or private events, and in some of them you can see underwater life from the cabins.
- Oriental sailboat: This is a majestic wooden boat with more capacity than the catamarans. Take excursions between 2 and 5 hours.
- Portuguese Schooner: Take 3-hour excursions in this Portuguese schooner of the last century.
TeneriHappy Diving is a company located in Adeje, in the south of the island, which specializes in diving and everything that has to do with this sport.
The company's philosophy is to bring scuba diving closer to everyone. Therefore, they propose several alternatives, seeking to reach people with all levels of experience. In any case, there is always a company of the staff of TeneriFeliz who is responsible for the safety of the divers and who have all the necessary equipment:
- Diving Christening: This dive is designed for people who have never dived before and want to have a first contact with this activity.
- Dives: These dives are for people who already have experience in diving. They can be hired in packs of 1 to 5 dives.
There is also a diving school to which those who want to deepen the practice of this sport and, above all, take PADI courses can join.
Discover the beauty of the underwater bottom of Tenerife with TeneriFeliz.
Do not hesitate and take advantage of the opportunity TeneriHappy Kayaks gives you to meet the famous Giants on a sea kayak route. The company has its facilities in Adeje, in the south of the island.
Los Gigantes is one of the best known places in Tenerife. They are spectacular and very high cliffs that seen from afar could remind the fantastic creature that gives them its name. TeneriFeliz offers you a route of approximately two and a half hours along which you will pass through the Giants and Masca.
It is a very quiet and relaxed activity, perfect to enjoy with friends or for families to complete, including children. The excursions leave every Sunday at 11 am from the Los Gigantes Marina. In summer they are performed even more frequently. They are always made in the company of a qualified Tenerife monitor.
In any case, if you want to know another part of the island or just do another tour, you can also hire a private tour made to measure.
Arona » Tenerife
Adeje » Tenerife
Santa Cruz De Tenerife » Tenerife
Having a boat is very expensive. You have to pay fuel, maintenance, mooring, etc. With TeneriHappy Boat Trips you can feel as if you have a boat but without the inconvenience of having to maintain it. Rent a boat to take walks around the island.
The boat is rented exclusively, so it is ideal to enjoy with a group of friends or with family. It is also a highly recommended option for companies that want to reward the good work of their employees in an original and unforgettable way. Another option is to rent it to celebrate a bachelor party. In any case you will not have to worry about anything, since the activity includes the crew.
There are also different boats, with different size and characteristics, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Yacht: To rent a yacht, the duration of the trip must be at least two hours. It has 12 meters of length, 4 meters of beam and a capacity of 11 people.
- Catamaran: With 12 meters of length and 7 meters of beam, this catamaran has a maximum capacity of eleven people.
In the south of Tenerife, in Adeje, you will find the Karting circuit of TeneriFeliz Karting. It is a company driven to the world of go-kart racing for everyone. Precisely, due to that philosophy that everyone can run in go-karts, they have two circuits:
- Senior karting circuit for adults: This circuit has a route of approximately 1,000 meters, and is intended for adult drivers who want to live exciting races. The track width is 8 meters, so overtaking is very feasible anywhere on the track. The average speed is 48 kilometers per hour and the races last 7 laps.
- Junior karting circuit for children under 15 years old: In this case the layout is a quarter of the previous one, 250 meters, although the track width is the same. This is where the little ones will compete in 12-lap races.
There are 3 types of karts for adults (from 15 years old), with different levels of power, acceleration and maximum speed. In the same way, there are two types of go-karts for young children, in addition to two-seater go-karts for children accompanied by adults.
Discover the island of Tenerife in a different way with the quad routes of TeneriFeliz Quads. The company is located in Adeje, south of the island.
You can take a public tour of the island or a private circuit tour. In the first case you will need a B1 driving license (the normal driving license) that is valid at the time of doing the quad route. For the private tour it is not necessary. The quads are all automatic (much easier to drive) and are for one person or two.
The tours you can do on the island are the following:
- Teide Adventure: This circuit lasts 4 hours, leaving Playa de Las Américas to end at the Teide National Park, which will cover the island from south to north.
- Forest Adventure: This tour lasts approximately three hours. It leaves from the Playa de Las Américas and reaches the village of Vilaflor after passing through the Forest of Vilaflor, which is the name of the tour.
- Sunset Las Américas: This is the shortest tour of all, lasting two hours. It leaves from Playa de Las Américas and reaches the Puertito through Costa Adeje.