In Pirivuelo we suggest you to be part of one of our tourist flights departing from the facilities of the Santa Cilia airfield . We occupy a unique location that allows us to obtain the most beautiful panoramic views of the top of the Aragonese Pyrenees or the Ordesa National Park with its wide valleys.
You will fly in a Robin DR400 / 180 with four seats and a cabin that gives us great visibility. We also guarantee your safety with a thorough and continuous maintenance of the aircraft and are officially certified as an Air Operator ES.AOC.148.
We have devised 5 itineraries to show you the best of the environment:
- Basic Jaca : a 15-minute flight ideal to start from which to contemplate the city and the Peña Oroel.
- Picos del Pirineo : half an hour of air route following the Aragon Valley to look at points such as Canfranc station.
- Mallos de Riglos : a 30-minute journey that focuses on the pre-Pyrenees heading towards Bailo.
- Monastery of Leyre : this is a lower flight, also half an hour, through the Yesa swamp towards Berdún.
- Ordesa National Park : a full hour of adventure in the air that will take us through Sabiñánigo to the Broto Valley.
You can also tell us how you want your route to be and we will make it for you.