The Pedalería was created with the aim of making sustainable tourism in a healthy way by performing an exercise as entertaining as cycling, with the opportunity to acquire classic bicycles and pedal cars.
We rent bikes and other types of vehicles with two and four wheels without motor with which you can visit the Miñor Valley in this new way so original. The means of transport that you can rent in our center are, among others:
- Sun Breeze: This is a four-wheel, single-engine kart without a motor. Very resistant and easy to carry on different terrains. It is valid for both adults and children over 12 years.
- Sun Light: Especially recommended for children from 3 to 8 years. It is uniplaza and has great resistance.
- Buddy: Perfect for the little ones, since, from our selection of means of transport, this is the easiest to carry.
- Buzzy: This vehicle can be driven by children from 2 to 5 years old. It is the smallest model we have and we advise that younger children start pedaling with this medium.
- Sunset: It is a means of transport without a two-seater engine in which children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult and those over 12 may go with a compi of their age from now on .
- Balanz Bike: This type of vehicle is one of the favorite by our users since you drive at ground level and the sensation of speed is much more exciting than with other models.
- Classic bicycle: Dutch-style bicycles that provide a comfortable posture and with which you can take a leisurely ride stopping to admire the landscapes offered by the Val Miñor.
All our reviews are verified. 100% of customers have enjoyed this activity
La Pedaleria was great. Attention to the customer was kind and flexible with return time. The bikes were perfect for our day trip in Baiona. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting.
Tui » Pontevedra