In the Catamaran M. San Antonio you have the most flexible way of knowing Seville by navigating the Guadalquivir . We leave continuously every day, including weekends, from 10 in the morning until 22 at night.
Take the opportunity to book one of our 50 seats or get the whole boat exclusively for your group. We give you a multitude of points to climb the catamaran to make your journey more comfortable:
- In Triana: you can take the boat from the San Jorge Castle dock to start this adventure very close to the museum of the same name.
- In the San Telmo Palace: we will be waiting for you at the The Tourism Board before reaching the bridge of this denomination.
- In the vicinity of the Plaza de Cuba: in this case we will stay to receive you in the Pantalán de Cuba .
- In New York: the New York dock will be located in parallel to the Paseo de las Delicias Sevillian.
- In the Aquarium of Seville: if you decide to get on board at this boarding point you will do it from the Las Delicias Dock .
Keep in mind that in winter, although we are also available, we restrict the schedule until 7:00 p.m.