At the La Hákima Equestrian Center , located on the Camino el Púlpito Road, 5 minutes from the center of La Laguna , you can enjoy multiple activities related to the world of horse riding in An extraordinary natural site. Among the many activities we offer, we highlight: Equestrian camps throughout the year, Summer camps, riding lessons for all levels, horseback riding for all levels and ages, horse riding, etc ... < / em>
Our team is composed of Sports Technicians in Riding and Riding Monitors duly qualified offering, at all times, the maximum guarantees in terms of safety, professionalism and learning.
In any case, it is worth highlighting several aspects about our services:
- We offer Camps for children and teenagers during all year long where, in addition to receiving riding lessons, they receive training on all the care required by the animal, the management of their food , veterinary care, etc ... These camps have Dining Service .
- Riding lessons on any date. In this sense, we have several Promotional Bonds that will allow you to access the world of riding with great ease and for less than you imagine.
- Horseback riding and routes . In this sense, the duration is chosen by customers, since we have several options adapted to all levels. The views of the entire north coast of the island with the Teide in the background leave no one indifferent.
From April to October we make sunset excursions through the Protected Natural Landscape of La Lagunetas, specifically, in a private Don Leandro estate, far from the inconvenience that vehicles can cause 4x4, quads, etc., that circulate through the mountain. They take place on the first Saturday of each month. In addition, we offer tours and classes the first Sunday of each month throughout the day. Limited places.
In any case, it doesn't matter if you have no experience because we adapt to your needs . We have tremendously docile horses to start in the world of riding without any risk and more complex horses that will undoubtedly satisfy the concerns of the most experienced riders and amazons.
In the La Hákima Equestrian Center we have our horses ready to accompany us on the best routes that pass through the surroundings of La Laguna and the Púlpito Mountain.
We are available without restrictions regarding dates. Nor do we have limitations regarding the riding levels that we attend since our sports technicians are trained to make the experience enjoyable both for riders accustomed to riding and for those who this will be their first experience. Come to:
- Exit route : in which there is no fixed duration as the participants decide. We will cross the north of the island of Tenerife while we see how the Teide adorns the landscape with which we find ourselves.
- Sunset excursions : beginning in April and ending in October, we take advantage of the last lights of the day to get to know the protected area of Las Lagunetas while staying inside a private estate. If you are near the first Saturday of the month it is the right day to be part of this expedition.
- Learn horse riding : with classes contracted separately or acquiring our bonuses that will make your equestrian training more economical.
At the La Hákima Equestrian Center we organize our equestrian camps throughout different times of the year. We always look for dates that coincide with those in which children do not have to attend school so they can spend the whole day quietly with us and in contact with the horses.
From our headquarters in La Laguna we establish a first schedule from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and an extended second to 4 p.m. that includes dining service . During this time we will share a long list of activities with a marked educational character:
- Riding lessons: using equestrian facilities could not be otherwise. We will teach you to ride and establish a relationship of trust with the animal.
- Horse care: an equine understands a complete world around him that we will understand better if we know what his day to day is like and what kind of attention he needs.
- Group games and dynamics: we will take advantage to have fun and disconnect from the school tasks with which we must fulfill the rest of the year.
- Crafts and organic garden: we will participate in workshops where we will discover the tasks of the field.