In the Dolça Albarca Flute Workshop we specialize in music camps and activities related to the learning of young and young in contact with the nature . < / p>
We have options for any time of the year, among which are:
- XXI Musical Camp in Ibiza : for participants between the ages of 8 and 18 that take place from July 17 to 22 and from July 24 to 29 2017. In this coexistence children can register with or without accommodation to give parents more options. We will work music and dance through group activities.
- Art and nature camp : aimed at children aged 7 to 11 years. from June 26 to July 1. We will do excursions, theatrical workshops, musicals and crafts.
- Arts Camp in English: for boys and girls between 8 and 12 years old, from July 03 to 08, 2017. For ages between 11 and 16 years from 10 to 15 July 2017. All together we will carry out activities related to music, we will go on excursions and learn with cooking classes in English.
Sign up now and don't lose your place!
In the Dolça Albarca Flute Workshop Music Camps , we present our program for participants between 8 and 17 years old .
In this edition, the coexistence will last 6 days from July 15 to 20 in Ibiza . We will stay at the Casa de Colonias "Can Tomeu" while for the activities we will use the facilities of the CEIP Can Raspalls.
You can choose between two types of camp:
- External : for children up to 10 years old we will start at 9 a.m. every day and finish at 7 p.m., with the possibility of extending the schedule until 9 p.m. on excursion days.
- Internal : for over 11 years, we offer full board accommodation. Every day, we get up at 8 am for breakfast and go to bed at 11:30 pm after a whole day of games and activities.
What will we do?
Take part in a global artistic experience working different musical styles, voices and expressiveness through theater and dance. We will also have time for leisure and workshops related to nature.
In Dolça Albarca Trekking Flute Workshop we organize excursions to get to know in depth the culture and natural environment of Ibiza.
Departures usually take place on the third Sunday of each month and consist of about four hours walking . During the journey we make small stops to explain and comment on some interesting historical, cultural or environmental aspects that we find. This is how a climate of dialogue and learning is always created among the participants.
The excursions are designed for adults and families with children . In this case it is important that the children are over 7 years old.
The excursion calendar is as follows:
10-21-2012 Excursion: Es canar / torre d’en Valls
11-18-2012 Excursion: Corona / es Pla / Cala Salada
12-16-2012 Excursion: Sant Carles / port de sa Cala
01-20-2013 Excursion: Sant Joan / sa Cala
02-17-2013 Excursion: Forada / Es Broll / es Pla / Corona
03-17-2013 Excursion: Sant Joan / Illot d’en Calders / Benirràs
04-21-2013 Excursion: Sant Miquel / Aubarca / Sant Mateu
05-19-2013 Excursion: Sant Mateu / ses torres d’en Lluc / Corona
06-16-2013 Excursion: Corona / Ses fontanelles / Cala Salada
The meeting point is always at 10 a.m. in Vara de Rey or at 10:30 a.m. where the day's excursion begins.
We have cheap prices per person and specials for families . Discover how little it costs to get close to nature with us.
In Dolça Albarca Flute Workshop Multiadventure Camps has created a specific plan for children born between 2003 and 2005.
The Art and Nature Camp will be held between June 24 and 28 for five days and four nights. We will stay in the House of Convivencias of San Rafael , Ibiza.
The centers of interest these days will be nature and artistic practice. Being in contact with nature and living with the other children, theater, music and crafts workshops will be held, as well as excursions and workshops on knowledge of the natural environment.
Check out our cheap prices per child which include: food, accommodation, workshops, excursions, teaching materials and insurance.
Participants registered and who have made the payment before May 31 will have a discount of € 10.