English camp in England 2 weeksSKU: 55333
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of English camp in England 2 weeks
Point your child to our language immersion camp in England if he is between 15 and 17 years old. From July 2 to July 15, you will receive English classes, live with a native family, go on excursions and practice different sports always accompanied by monitors. Take this opportunity!
With the suitcase ready, we will meet at the airport of Tenerife or Gran Canaria. We will head to Stevenage where the children will stay in the host family's house on a full board basis.
Once installed, they will start the academic program that will consist of: three hours of English daily with native teachers. (All material will be provided: books and teaching material). Children will be distributed in groups of no more than 15 students, divided according to their level. (A placement test will be done first.)
And, being a camp, children will also have time to have fun. We have planned each day of the week with different activities: tours to London, Cambridge, Oxford ...), visits to museums, historical places, etc. In addition, so that they do not lose shape, we will also practice sports such as basketball, tennis, canoeing and much more. Children will be accompanied by monitors, from the Canary Islands, at all times.
You need to know:
* If the child suffers from any type of food allergy, a supplement will have to be added to the price. Consult with us.
* If the minimum number of participants (35 children) is not reached for the camp, the student could be referred to another available destination.
* We will gift tickets to enter to the London Eye for free for those who register before April 1st.
* Pick up and transfer service from the airport.
- Pick up and transfer from airport (Gran Canaria or Tenerife)
- Transport in England.
- Accommodation with host family
- Full board
- Laundry service
- 3 hours of daily classes
- Native teachers
- Class material (textbooks)
- Liability insurance
- Sports activities
- Half-day visits to areas of interest.
- Two Group Managers responsible for accompanying children from the Canary Islands.
- Private party
- Maps of the city
- Photos of the trip (available on the Internet)
- Diploma of assistance
The language immersion camp will take place over two weeks. From July 2nd to July 15th.
- Accommodation with native family.
- Full board scheme. (Monday to Sunday)
- Laundry service
- Pick up at the arrival airport
- Transfer to the city where the program will be held
- Transfers to England to carry out the activities.