Camp 3 days 2 nights Isla Cristina SchoolSKU: 60735
Deal overviewAsk for information
Description of Camp 3 days 2 nights Isla Cristina SchoolHow would you like to live 3 days full of adventure and surrounded by many more children in Isla Cristina?
In a wonderful location, just 300 meters from the beach and the Atlantic Ocean, is the Camping Giralda, in a grove, surrounded by pine trees and very close to the Carrera river.
Between so much nature the boys will practice nautical activities very varied, along with another type of multi-adventure activities:
- On the first day, after the welcome at 10:00, they will play a gymkana and take a dip in the pool. In the afternoon they will continue to enjoy the pool, as well as practice climbing and archery.
- The second day will begin with water activities; Kayak, pedal boats and paddle surf. Next to a windsurfing initiation class. After lunch they will have free time in the pool and a circuit of bridges in which they will glide through a zip line.
- On the third and last day, the same morning routine will take place. And in the afternoon, the farewell will take place at 4:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m., and delivery of a souvenir photograph.
The first night will be a themed evening with night games. And last night, so you never forget, you will have a special touch; dances, games, pool...
All activities are aimed at fun and the promotion of teamwork, companionship, healthy and active life, respect for the environment and its value... And are directed by the team of monitors , a group of professionals who will be in charge of the camp and campers, and who will watch over the safety of children at all times.
The campsite is equipped with pool, dining room, bungalow for up to 4 people; with bunk beds, closets and outdoor terrace. You can't forget to bring towels and bed linens! * Except the companions of groups that should only bring towels.
A full board with 4 meals a day, based on a menu healthy, balanced and appetizing. Similar to a school menu. Rich in nutrients so that children are nourished properly and can practice all activities without any problem.
- Full board with 4 meals a day.
- Nautical activities and necessary material for your practice.
- Multi-adventure activities and instruments for development.
- Monitors with 24 hour service.
- Call to campers home home the first day.
- Use of facilities; bungalows, pool, dining room.
- Souvenir group photo.
- 4 meals a day; breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
- Accommodation in bungalows with bunk beds for 4 people.
- Pool and dining room.