Weekend 3 adventures + stay in CuencaSKU: 2875
Description of Weekend 3 adventures + stay in CuencaJoin us for an exciting weekend in the company of your friends or family in the lovely village of Villalba de la Sierra, located in the Cuenca province. Our expert supervisors will be ready to take you on three adventures of your choice.
And since we want to offer you the best possible experience, we have also incorporated a two-night stay with room and board included. There are various options to choose from, each with its own personal charm.
Every activity is preceded by a brief theoretical lesson in which you will learn the key, basic norms required for it to take place in safe conditions. So don't worry if you haven't tried it before! We're here to help you!
Here are your options:
- Canyoning: you will learn rappelling techniques. It will be adapted to your skill level.
- Quad ride: suitable for adults only. There are various routes to choose from and you will agree on one with the instructor.
- Horseback riding tour: it starts at our facilities where you can become familiar with your mount, followed by a relaxing tour in the surrounding area.
- Canoeing: only available in summer. It takes place in calm waters, making it perfect for learning rowing techniques.
- Heifer fighting: suitable for adults only. Test your skills against heifers!
- Paintball: challenge your friends to a paintball game and see who comes out victorious.
- Buggy ride: get ready for an intense rush of adrenaline while exploring the area.
- Scuba diving: dive into rivers or lakes and discover the underwater wildlife and vegetation.
- Caving: explore our planet's most hidden secrets.
** We will provide you with a photo report for all three activities.
- Accident and Civil Liability insurance.
- Three adventure activities.
- 2-night accommodation in one of the options provided.
- Room and board.
- Expert instructor for each activity.
- Briefing prior to the activities.
- Reillo Rural House.
- Peña de la Higuera Cabins.
- Hotel el Gamo rural apartments.
- Midama Hotel.
- Cortés Hostel in Cuenca