The official guide of Cantabria is a company managed by Mrs. Nuria Salesa. An occupational trainer of the Companion Guide course with more than 15 years of experience, graduated from the university at the year 1997. He has worked for a wide variety of tourism companies, and is currently the person in charge of carrying out this project.
The diversity in the services offered by our company is as follows:
- Guided visits: excursions will be carried out throughout the entire community of Cantabria, in various towns such as Santander, San Vicente de la Barquera, Cabarceno or Santillana del Mar among many other places. You will discover all the characteristics of the geography of northern Spain, and you will be impressed by all the places you will visit.
- Groups and conferences: excursions can be specialized for school groups, incentives, conferences ...
- Thematic itineraries: there will be expeditions characterized by a theme, mostly medieval or period. You will be able to enjoy routes with actors that will make you escape from the present, and immerse yourself in the time they represent.
- Routes: a great diversity of itineraries will be carried out that will promote hiking along our paths. We have the following variety:
1. From Santander to Cabárceno Park
2. Route of the western coast of Cantabria. Passing through the towns of Santillana del Mar, Comillas and Cueva del Soplao.
3. Route of the Eastern Coast of Cantabria. The towns of Limpias, La Aparecida, Castro Urdiales, Laredo and Santoña will be visited.
4. Visit in Covadonga and San Vicente de la Barquera.
5. Route of religious and rural art: Vaderredible and rock hermitages.
- Accompaniment guide: we have at your disposal qualified accompanying guides to help you carry out your itineraries and advise you in the best possible way.