Pedalis is made up of a network of 8 establishments distributed throughout the Canary Islands that aim to provide you with everything you might need as a cyclist or cyclist. In Tenerife we are located in San Isidro de Abona from where we have access to such important areas as the Teide Park that will enrich your pedal visit.
- If you come with your bike : join us for both mountain bike and road routes. They are characterized by levels between medium and high in terms of difficulty. It is worth the effort because it is due to the difference between the lower part of the island and the upper one, starting from the Teide cable car where the 2,300 meters are exceeded.
Departures are for participants of a minimum of 16 years provided that groups of 3 or more are formed and we will vary throughout the week.
- If you have not brought your bike : both to use it for free and to join an organized expedition, rent one of the models you will find in the store. They are on the road, special for mountain biking, electric even for a walk in case you want to take it more calmly and stay around the city.
In Pedalis we like to use in a sustainable way every resource that the island of Tenerife offers us through the bicycle. Thanks to a climate that remains in stable conditions throughout the year we can organize routes for which there is no more condition than to be at least 16 years .
You don't even need to come with your bike because you have them available for rent at our establishment. We prepare the expeditions both by road and by paths from which we reach important slopes that exceed 2000 meters .
In groups from 3 people we start for routes of different difficulty levels that vary according to the day of the week. Some of them are these:
- La Esperanza : a walk of medium complexity along 30 km with an approximate height of 750 meters through the interior of pine forests and the Teide Park.
- Teide Vilaflor : a road route where 90 km are completed, so it also has a medium level of demand. It presents us with a great ascent that we will do progressively until we reach 2300 meters in which the Teide cable car is located.
- Anaga on E-bike : we will enter a forest in a vegetation that will completely surround us in an exit of 30 km that will let us know the most peculiar natural space of the island.>
Las Breñas » Tenerife
La Orotava » Tenerife
Santa Cruz De Tenerife » Tenerife
In Pedalis you have the best bike to go to visit the places of Tenerife. From our San Isidro headquarters you can select any of the newest models among those that appear in the market every year. You can also go to establishments that we also have in Fuerteventura, La Palma, the island of Gran Canaria or Lanzarote.
We guide you completely in the rental of the bike that goes with you the most. We are experienced cyclists who know very well the characteristics they are looking for. However, we know that not all visitors have the same level of experience and knowledge, so we will explain the difference between our:
- Road bikes : they are ideal if you want to pedal along the asphalt. They are light and allow you to reach a good average speed.
- BTTs : we will recommend them if you are going to make a path along paths or between the multiple forest areas on the island and Parque del Teide. Its wheels are designed for uneven terrain.
- E-bike and city bicycles : learn about the performance of the bicycles with electric motor that attends the pedaling or take a comfortable bike ride with a design as simple and elegant as useful.