From Valencia Guided Tours we put at your disposal all our years of experience, to show you all the areas of Valencia that you want to know, with the best possible treatment.
Some of the routes and services we offer are:
• Historic and panoramic center: with which you will get the most complete impression of the urban area.
• City of Arts and Sciences and Oceanografic: accessing the museum and aquarium to learn about the marine species that inhabit it.
• Zoo and Bioparc: a walk through the animal world from Valencia.
• Albufera de Valencia: one of the most traditional tours of indigenous culture.
• Visit Puerto de Valencia, Copa América Museum and tourist catamaran: excursion with part of navigation.
• Sagunto, Monastery of Puig or Requena: approaching some of the highlights of the province.
• Simat de Valldigna, Gandía and Cullera.
In addition, if you need transfers, dinner assistance, tapas routes, or anything else, we can also help you. We will make your stay in Valencia magical!
Get in touch with us, and we will design a plan to suit you. Valencia Guide Tours is the best option!
Surely the Oceanographic appears on your list of essential places on your next visit to Valencia. However, in Valencia Tour Guides we assure you that you will not be able to live it intensely if you are not accompanied by a professional who knows how to explain each point of it.
We will make a guided tour to which we will dedicate 3 full hours . These will give us enough time to see in detail all the areas of this great marine park that runs through the different oceans and seas of the blue planet. We will be amazed with its 110 thousand m2 where 40 million liters of water are exceeded, which means that it has no comparison in any other European country.
We will organize to stop by the buildings and exhibitions destined to tell us the characteristics of the Mediterranean and its fauna, the wetlands of the Mangrove and the Mediterranean Marjal, the Red Sea or the peculiarities of the Antarctic. We will talk about the differences between temperate and tropical climates and how it influences the development of the species that inhabit them.
We will see animals as spectacular as sharks, the beautiful belugas with their whitish skin or the curious walruses we can greet. There are also passes in the dolphinarium where we will see the smartest marine mammals interact with their trainers.
Valencia (City) » Valencia