Paintball Iturgutxi is a company with more than 6 years of experience (it was created in 2007) located in the Alava town of Galarreta, less than half an hour drive from Vitoria.
The facilities cover an area of 26,000 square meters, divided into 5 different scenarios:
- The forest: Small field of about 800 square meters. It is a pine forest crossed by a small river that also has artificial obstacles based on pallets, parapets, etc.
- The sawmill : a flat lawn with a surface area of about 1000 square meters. The obstacles and shelters are made with huge wooden coils behind which players can crouch.
- The sniper: field of about 600 square meters with old drums as shelters. The field is totally flat except for a viewpoint at one of its ends where snipers / snipers can bet to eliminate their enemies at a distance.
- The west: This field is on a slope, so the team that has control of the top will have an advantage over the enemy. The obstacles are made with old wooden barrels.
- Scrapping: a field with all kinds of obstacles and shelters (drums, tires, parapets) in which the team strategy is very important.
They also have a mobile paintball court that can be moved, for example, to organize paintball games at local parties in any municipality.