At Polaris Eskola Nautika we seek to provide you with a comprehensive service whether you need professional training in navigation or if you resort to the sea for your leisure time. Therefore we operate as:
- Escuela Náutica Deportiva : aimed at obtaining any of the official qualifications with the guarantee shown by our high percentage of approvals. We follow a complete program consisting of classes in the classroom, practical training on the boat and support of the virtual classroom through the internet so that you can access the content whenever you want.
We deal with all the blocks required by the legislation for the GNP, PER and the titles of skipper and yacht captain. We also offer you the possibility of doing only the radio communications block or the practical part that you are missing if you have not completed any of the courses and wish to retake them.
- Boat rental with skipper assistance: our Beneteau Oceanis 373 is at your disposal to take up to 12 crew members at the same time in full days of navigation or in experiences for half the day. We will propose the activities and itineraries that may interest you the most, starting from the port of Getxo. If any of you have a degree, you can do without the pattern.
At Polaris Nautika Eskola we add boat rental to our professional services as a sports nautical school so that you can sail with whoever you choose when you feel like it in the best conditions:
- The boat : the protagonist of our trips is the Polaris Bat of the Beneteau Oceanis 373 model chosen for comfortable spaces for the crew and great simplicity in navigation. This makes it possible for you to get up front if you have the proper title but are concerned about maneuverability. Even so, we have patterns that you can hire for your journey with the aim that you do not give up this service due to lack of qualifications.
She has a length of 11 meters with capacity for 12 people on board who will find everything they need both on her deck and inside.
- Recommended itineraries : we are open to your suggestions but if you do not know the zoza we recommend that you spend a full day of sailing with poto in Castro, stop to swim in Gorliz and fish. For half a day we can walk through the Abra and climb the estuary until we reach the Maritime Museum.
These ideas can be adapted to private or business events and celebrations.
At Polaris Nautika Eskola you can prepare to obtain the maritime qualification you need with all the theoretical and practical training support that will guarantee your success in the shortest possible time.
We have a classroom located in the interior of Algorta with good communications by public transport while our ship is in Getxo Kaia. You will also have an online classroom to monitor classes or review that allows you to fix the contents with solidity. The main degrees that you can request from us are:
- Basic Navigation Pattern : with a theoretical and practical program with 10 lessons of 90 minutes, 8 hours of safety and navigation practices and 4 more hours for communication training.
- Recreational Boat Skipper : with a complete theoretical course of 35 hours plus 16 hours of practical navigation and 12 hours of Short Range Radio Operator Course.
- Yacht Skipper : due to the characteristics of this qualification, which requires that you have gone through the previous ones, we prepare you through practices supported by the contents of the virtual classroom. It is organized in 15 classes of 120 minutes each.
- Yacht Captain : this is a completely personalized course for the student.