Guided tour of Timanfaya and optional camel rideSKU: 34848
Description of Guided tour of Timanfaya and optional camel ride
An excursion through the National Park and its surroundings, where we will understand the origin of many islands, and of this one called Lanzarote.
The program of this excursion is summarized in:
- Visit to the Timanfaya National Park, area of the last eruptions on the island dating from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Possibility of those who wish to do a camel ride . Extra price €6 per person. The tour takes place inside the Timanfaya National Park
- We will see the interior of a crater in which a green lake is hidden.
- We will climb a cliff to contemplate the erosion that the waves have made on it.
- We will visit two museums about the history and evolution of Lanzarote.
All the visits will be carried out by the hand of an expert guide in the geography and history of Lanzarote and specifically the behavior of volcanoes.
- Admision to Timanfaya Natural Park
- Geothermal demostrations
- Guided tour
- Camel option
- Wine testing
The duration of this excursion is 4 hours in total.
Reviewed the 03/04/16
Opinion translated from Spanish. Show originalA little quick by schedules. The guide was very good, the time we had was regular.
Well prepared and without waiting WELL. The camel ride could be longer and more varied.
Feedback useful for 0 people Did you find this helpful? Yes
Reviewed the 02/09/15
Opinion translated from Spanish. Show originalTimanfaya excursion highly recommended, punctual, organized and a guide who informed well.
We got what we were looking for to know new places in their history and to spend a beautiful day. Thank you.
Feedback useful for 1 people Did you find this helpful? Yes
Questions and answers about the activity