Paddle Surf Course Málaga, 1h 45min, Level 1SKU: 30062
Description of Paddle Surf Course Málaga, 1h 45min, Level 1Welcome to our advanced training course to learn paddle surfing. In 1 hour and 45 , inutes we will have enough time to set practical theoretical concepts about this sport so we can then go into the water more safely.
Firstly the instructor will give us some basic notions, we will know the main modalities of paddle surfing, the waves, how the wind can influence on the experience and react to the natural elements. We will also learn how to row on the board correctly and also without losing the balance, such as spinning with control over the weight we exercise on the board, etc.
Summing up, the course is composed of the following subjects:
- Initiation on waves, types and how the wind influences.
- The use of leash in paddle surfing.
- How to choose the zone of realisation in function of the waves.
- Position to be taken initially with the oar.
- Position to take when we want to catch a wave.
- Synchronisation of the subject with the wave.
- Use of the wave in our benefit for going on or spinning.
- Use of the oar when there are waves.
- Turn maneuvers when there are waves using at that moment the position of the body and the rowing.
- Precautions to take into account before the dangers that can arise un paddle surfing
- Priorities to take when there are waves.
- Paddle surfing instructor
- Material for the activity