Berlitz is a language center that has been providing its users camps since 1996 where they can improve their level of English both orally, as well as in writing and listening. We make them in Cazorla and in Gredos , perfect places for children not only to learn in an environment surrounded by great language professionals and having fun with other children of their age, if not also surrounded by nature.
Our services are characterized by being unique in this field in the Iberian Peninsula and very specialized and can be summarized as:
• International mix: Not only do Spanish children attend these camps. Children from different countries are also registered. In this way the camp group will have to speak English 24 hours a day, thus learning to use the language in day-to-day situations.
• Native monitors: The instructors will also be in charge of speaking only in English, thus making the children develop and improve their hearing for this language.
• English and fun: Teaching English will not only be through boring theoretical classes. Our teaching method is the "learning by doing" , that is, to perform different activities in which they must express themselves in English and understand it in order to do them.
• Sailing and adventure: Students will learn to sail and do other adventure activities in nature such as archery, hiking or canoeing, etc.
• Comfort and supervision for 24 hours a day : our monitors will ensure that children are at home in the facilities we have where they will sleep and eat. In these we have everything you need so that you do not lack anything: bathroom, WIFI, etc.